ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

In life, there are two types of secrets

In life, there are two types of secrets. The kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don't dare to let out. I guess that Luca wanted to keep his secrets from me but didn't care to let it out anymore. I got sure of that when I saw Luca at his house.

Getting out of my car, I walk towards the house that I spent so much time in. The house where I had good and bad memories. The house that me and Luca shared for so long. I didn't bother knocking. I put my key in the lock, twisted it and I opened the door. At my big surprise, Luca was already in front of me.

"y/n, what are you doing here?"

I could see it in his eyes. He didn't want me to walk into the house. It felt like if he was trying to hide something from me. Of course I didn't care, which is why a barged into the house anyways .

''I wish that I could say that I was sorry to come here unexpected, but the thing is, that I'm not. We need to talk.'' I look at him right in the eyes and speak with a serious tone.

''Yes we do but I don't think that right now is the perfect moment''

I could feel him trying to push me away and I wanted to see what he was trying so hard to hide.

''Oh no trust me honey, the time is well chosen''

''Listen, I'm not really in the mood the repeat myself but-''

And that's when I saw her. The bartender. She obviously didn't take a shower because I could smell last night on her. Her hair was a total mess and she was wearing one of Luca's shirts. She still had her makeup on from last night and her lipstick was smudged all around her lips. I know that she was standing right in front of me, alive and well on the inside but I swear to God, this bitch looked dead on the outside.

"Excuse me, who the fuck are you?" I hear her speak up.

She really thought that she was intimidating or something? Honestly, there is nothing scary about a 5''2' walking corpse.

"Hi my name is y/n, I'm Luca's ex girlfriend and I guess that you are his new bitch?" I walk closer to her, sticking my hand out for her to shake it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She replies with a dramatic tone.

"Or dog perhaps. I don't see any difference to be honest"

"This bitch isn't serious" She looks at Luca. Like if he was going to defend her. Stupid girl.

"That's funny actually" I tilt my head. "You look just like my dog"

"Your dog died months ago" Luca adds in a blank tone.

"That's where the resemblance is from. She looks like a walking dead body" I laugh.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that" She claims.

"Or what, you'll bark at me?" I fake a pout.

"Fuck no, I'm leaving" And she did. After grabbing her stuff really quickly and slamming the door as loud as she could to make us feel her absence. Luca and I were the only ones left in the room.