I.8 Song Yunhyeong

Author; Vote please.

====

You was sitting on the bench in the hall after school. You was sitting there while watching you lovable boyfriend, Song Yunhyeong, playing basketball.

" Yeay oppa! Mansae! Slam dunk yooo! " you shouted happily after you saw the ball that Yunhyeong threw, get through the hoop.

Yunhyeong just smiled, showing his perfect teeth. He seem very happy because his cute girlfriend came to support him before the basketball tournament.

" so oppa, when the tournament begin? " you asks him, giving him a bottle of water.

" Tomorrow evening, I guess. " he said calmly then continue drinking his water.

" ooh. " you said.

" So oppa, can you teach me how to play the basketball? I just want to learn it from you~ " you said to him.

He ignored you said and keep silent for a while.

Before you say anything, you took your steps and walked towards him with a serious face.

" yahh! oppa! answer me. are you deaf or something? " you asked him again while holding his hand.

He ignored you AGAIN.

" arasso. if you don't want to. nevermind. " you said while pouting then decide to walk away and leave him.

You was about to walk, but he stop you by holding your waist.

" arasso jagiya. i just want to tease you because you looked cute when you pout. Hehee~ " Yunhyeong said while pinching your soft cheek.

" aish oppa, you know that I hate when people tease me~ " you said while rubbing your red cheek.

" nae jagi. " he said sweetly.

" What we waiting for? now! lets get start! " you said excitedly.

" yeahh! lets go jagi~ " he said, laughing cutely.

" oh oppa, fighting for your tournament tomorrow!~ " you said to him.

" gomawo jagiya~ " he pecked your lips then continue to teach you.