I.32 [YourBias]

Author; Just put your bias name. Please vote after that.

====

You stood around the corner as you watched _____ enter the suit shop.

You glanced down at your phone and counted the minutes.

After it was 3 minutes later, you moved out from around the corner and headed towards the same suit shop.

You reached inside and shut the door behind you carefully. You looked around and noticed _____ stood looking at the suits.

" Miss! Can I help you with anything? " A woman asked you.

" Uh. No, I'm ok thank you. " You stuttered. She smiled and nodded before walking away.

You watched _____ and he stood in a mirror and held a suit up to himself to see whether it would look good or not.

He noticed you in the mirror and smirked to you quickly.

You smiled and he looked back at you and wiggled his eyebrows.

You nodded quickly and walked off.

He took the suit and a couple of others he had chosen and headed towards the changing rooms to try them on.

" Miss, are you ok still? " The woman said as she headed back to you.

" Uh. I'm looking for a tie or a bowtie for my boyfriend. " You told her. She asked what he looked like and you described him.

" A bit like the man who was in here if you saw him? " She asked you, talking about _____ .

" Uh. Yes! But he's not my boyfriend. " You told her. She smiled and nodded.

" Of course! He's from an idol group, right? I'm sure he is. " She whispered to you.

You awkwardly nodded and she picked out a yellow bowtie for you to look at. As you were looking, you noticed _____ leaving the changing rooms in a suit to look in the mirror.

The woman had left you alone again so you glanced to look at him.

He looked up and quickly looked at you, wiggling his eyebrows again.

You looked around to see if anyone was looking and everyone was busy looking at _____ and had their backs to you.

You held up your thumb and showed him a thumbs up. He smiled.

" I'll take this one please. " You heard _____ say as you turned back around to look at the bowties.

Afterwards, you brought the yellow bowtie and met _____ around the corner of the street.

He had put on a hat and his sunglasses. You passed him the bag with the bowtie in.

" Thank you for helping me choose a suit. " He told you as he kissed you on your cheek.

You grinned at him happily.

===