I.18 Jung Chanwoo

Author; A single vote is really meaningful.

====

" (y/n)-ah~ can you give me your hand? " Chanwoo asked you, grinned widely.

" what do you want to do now, oppa? prank on me again? " you said in annoyed tone.

" aish i promise, i'm not pranking on you this time. " he said, try not to laugh.

" ara ara. " you said without thinking about the prank.

Chanwoo took your right hand and he took something from his pocket

-- a big black spider

he put the spider on your palm and you screamed loudly.

" argh yah pabo! what do you put on my hand?! " you asked, screaming top of your lungs.

"Just--a--a sp--ider, pfftt bhahahaha. " he replied, trying to stop his laugh.

" what?! u know i hate spiders! take it off my hand! " you demanded as you screamed.

" yah arasso~ hahaha. " he said before take the spider from your palm.

" yahh, why you laughing pabo? " you asked him while smacked his head hardly.

" it just--kekeke~ you must see your face jagiya, its so priceless. " he said as he laugh.

" i'll kill you. " you said while glared at him.

" aigoo don't be so mad~ " he said, pinching your cheek playfully.

" hmm. " you hummed, still mad at him because of that stupid spider.

" jagiya~ babe~ my sweetheart~ " he said, using cute nickname.

You pouted while crossing your arms on your chest, super mad at him but actually you like it when he use he cute nickname on you.

" oh you want me to kiss you? arasso~ "

chu~

Chanwoo pecked you on the lips.

You smiled at him.

" finally~ you smile jagiya. " he said, smiling at you.

" just tell me if you want my kisses hm. " he teased you.

" yahh oppa~ don't prank me again okay? and don't ever think that I would forgive you next time. " you said, crossing arms, pretend to mad.

" ara ara. " he said, smiling as he kissed your cheek.