I.28 Kim Hanbin ㅡ B.I

Author; Vote please. I need ittttt

===

You felt something soft poking your cheek while you're sleep.

Your growled.

" yah don't disturb me oppa~ " you whined at your cheeky boyfriend.

" woah, how did you know it is me? " Hanbin teased.

" pfftt only you and me who live in this apartment oppa, ofcourse I know it is you " you said annoyingly.

Hanbin laughed and kissed both your cheeks and lips before ran away out from your bedroom.

" yah Hanbin! my cheek! " you shouted.

" pfftt I thought your cheek and your lips are mine! " Hanbin laughed.

You started to blush.

" y-yah b-but -- "

" but what jagiya? " Hanbin smirked and walked slowly towards you. Your face were just an inch away.

" a-niya! Nothing! Jinjja " you said as you blushed which make you cute.

" my baby is blushing, so cute! " Hanbin pinched your cheek and kiss it many time.

" yah hajima! huargh. "

" no! it's your fault make me fanboying with your cuteness jagiya! " Hanbin said.

Hanbin stopped and pulled you out from your precious bed and your most precious sleep.

" where do you want to take me, oppa? " you confused.

" I've decided to bring you to Lotte World! iKON will be there with us too! Palli go wash and remember, wear a cute clothes and I will be downstairs. Hurry! " Hanbin said as he pushed you into the bathroom.

" nae! " you replied.

Its gonna be fun and awesome day with your dorky boyfriend, Hanbin and his group at the Lotte World. ♥

===