I.17 Kim Jiwon ㅡ Bobby

Author; Please increase my star guys :')

===

" Oppa~ can we go there? " you asked Bobby, your baby face boyfriend.

" Where? " Bobby asked you, teasingly.

" There. " you pointed at the bakery.

" Jagiya, you hungry for cake huh?" he said, laughed at you.

" Yes hehe. " you said.

" Arasso. Lets go~ " he said, pulled you towards the bakery.

|| Swiss Bakery ||

Bobby held your hand tightly as he searched a cake for you. You followed him along the shop.

You felt something weird and you saw many peoples were looked at both of you in the shop.

" Yah oppa~ why they are looking at us? " you asked Bobby who was focusing at the cheese cake.

" Hmm? They? Who? " he asked you.

" I guess, your fans? " you said to Bobby.

" My fans? Omo! I almost forgot that we are in public. " he said worriedly.

Suddenly a group of girls, ran towards Bobby. Some of them were screaming.

" em Jiwon oppa. "

" Bobby oppa~ what are you doing here? " they asked Bobby.

" Ohh nothing, just searching a cake for this cute girl~ " Bobby said, looking at you.

" Oh. Is she your sister, oppa? " one of them asked Bobby.

" Aniya haha. She's my girlfriend~ she's cute, isn't she? " Bobby asked them, smiling.

" Oh jinjja?! woah I thought I only can see her on instagram hehe. " she said, smiled at you.

You blushed.

" Ok oppa. Got to go. Jalgayo oppa, jalgayo unnie~ " they said before leaving you and Bobby.

" Aigoo~ that was close~ " you said.

" Pfftt. I told you jagi, they would loved you and accepted our relationship~ " Bobby said before kissed your chubby cheek.

" Arasso oppa. " you said smiling, showing your dimples.

"Ohh let's choose your cake, shall we? You are hungry, right? " Bobby asked as he laughed.

" Yahh oppa. Palli~ " you said as you blushed.