I.42 Koo Junhoe

Author; English is my second language, so I'm sorry for the broken grammar or anything. ❤

===

" Oppa wake up! " you pulled down Junhoe's blanket.

" Yah I'm tired. Give me another 5 minutes. Please jagi. " he groaned as he pulled up his blanket covered his face.

" Oppa, did you know what day today? " you whined as you pulled down the blanket.

" Aish molla-- oh! Now I remember! "

" What what? " you jumped excitedly. Hopefully Junhoe knew today is his birthday.

" Hanbin told me to come early to practice. We gonna learn new steps. " he smiled as he jumped off the bed.

" Gosh this man. " *facepalm

+

After Junhoe cleaned himself, he walked to the living room to find you.

" (Y/N)? Yah where are you? I need your kisses before practice. " he walked around the living room but sadly, no sign of you.

" Where did she go? Em--yes! Kitchen! Her favourite place hehe. " he walked towards the kitchen.

" Jagi-- what? Woah! " he gasped. A table full of his favourite foods, drinkand presents.

You walked towards him while holding his favourite cake.

[A/N: I DON'T KNOW JUNHOE FAV CAKE :'( SORRY ]

" Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to Junhoe oppa~ happt birthday to you~ " you sang.

" Blow the candles oppa. " he blowed the candles and he smiled widely.

After that, you put the cake on the table.

" (Y/N), I do not remember today is my birthday. Gosh I'm sorry jagiya. " he pulled you for a hug and you gladly hugged him back.

" Aww it's okay oppa. Do you like the suprises? " you asked him and you grinned.

" Of course I like it! I love it so muucchhh. " he pecked you on the cheek.

" Thank you~ " you said as you blushed.

" I love you (Y/N). " he kissed you on the forehead.

" I love you too and happy birthday oppa. "

^ he'so handsomeeee

^ he'so handsomeeee. I cannot *nosebleed*