Unexpected Love#1 Joshua Medran

Unexpected Love

Ang Unexpected Love ay series mula sa kwentong pag-ibig ng 8 lalake na umibig sa 8 babae ng hindi inaasahan.
The love that was unexpected will their call to do something on their life. Set priorities and make their life more worthy than they thought.

Disclaimer

This is just a work of fiction If the author use your name, personality, she didn't mean it. If the place the author mention is not familiar to you or it's doesn't exist please bare with it because the author is not great in memorising different place.

The story was written and inspired by the Ppop Boy Group Alamat. Try to know them and stan them.

If it doesn't disturb you, you can spread this story so they can read and try to know the Daughter and Son of the author.

Synopsis:

Their love was not plan but it's pure and true.

How can we say that it is pure and true?
I don't know either.

Joshua, isang binatang walang pake sa buhay. He grow with a broken family that leads him to his no direction life. He knows how to drink alcohol or even take an illegal drugs. He is still taking his secondary study but it is not smooth us their thought. Joshua is always at the bottom of their classes, he just study for his mother but he didn't take it seriously.

There goes Daniela, a girl who live with a strict family. They want daniela to be on top but she can't, but she's trying hard to make it. Her family try to abuse her but she didn't expect someone was going to help her.

Joshua help her and in return she unexpectedly love joshua.

©.All Rights. Reserved. Taaminn. 2021

Taaminn