Unexpected Love#1 Joshua Medran

Chapter 9

LOVING YOU MAKES ME CRAZY
Joshua P.O.V.

"Kamusta? I'm Doctor Jennifer, don't mind my first name there's a misunderstanding between my nurse and my mom when I was bo-why do I have to tell you this. By the way, we need to hurry because I have a full schedule."

Hindi naman halatang madaldal sya. Muntik na akong malunod sa kadaldalan nya. His name is kinda weird but I don't care why it is weird. It is not my business.

"Shit." I move my injured arm. It's hurt!

"It looks bad, when this happened?"

"Last night?"

"Then-argghh follow me. "

I follow his command and follow him through a room. This is the x-ray room I guess? I saw an a big machine -and it is like a photocopy machine.

"Just put your arm on the machine and don't move. It won't take so long." He said while checking the monitor. Maybe he is checking me.

I'm inside the room with a side glasses where the machine placed. It is not a photocopy machine, it is the x-ray machine.

I see him with our family Doctor and they discussing outside. What was that? I try to read his mouth but they are so fast. So, I cant.

How I wish, daniela is outside this room but smiling at me. It's impossible, jasper and daniela at our house. They can do anything and this thought making me crazy.

I hate the feeling that they have past and they can continue it whenever they want. And I will be alone again.

"Joshua, it's done! Come back to your senses!"

I look outside and I see the doctors waving at me. May nahagip ang mata ko-si daniela-oh shit! Am I hallucinating?

Hindi ako mapakali. Agad akong tumayo at kumurap-kurap. Daniela is here, it is mean that she loves me and she move on, on jasper. Nothing happen on them I feel relieved.

"Daniela, why you're here?" I asked when I met her outside.

"You need me most, so I'm here? Why? Did you realize that you didn't need me?"

I'm surprised on the way she talk to me. Comfortable, without hesitating, no awkward moments.

"No, I need you so bad. Be my girlfriend." I said also without hesitation.

"It's from yours that you need me. How come my  rival needed me so bad—what did you say?" She just realize what I say. What a slow function of brain.

"Be my girlfriend."

"It's not a question?"

"Nope."

Why she's hesitating to answer. She loves me and I love her.

"Court me first and we will see if you are worth it to be my first boyfriend."

I thought that I will choked in my own saliva. Did she just say court her? How I will do that!?

"If you can't pass my test then I can't be yours." Agad syang tumalikod at binigyan ako ng isang matamis na ngiti.

She is good in flirting, very, very good.

Sabay kaming umuwi at pag-uwi namin magulo ang buong bahay. What was this?

"Maybe a thief was here in your house. Let me check it for y—"

"I'm the man, I should be the one who taking care of yo—"

"But you always say before 'I don't care.' Where is that man?"

She remembers every words I say? Akala ko, ako ang nababaliw sa pag-ibig, mukhang 'di ako nag-iisa. She's loving me crazy.

"Umamin ka nga, may gusto ka na ba sakin before?"

Umiwas sya ng tingin at kahit madilim, I could see that she's blushing. How cute is that.

"I knew it! HAHA, so what's the point of courting you, if you like me already?"

Bigla na lang syang humarap sa akin at tiningnan ako sa mata. She is acting strange. Okay I'm scared the way she looks at me.

Magiging under disaya ba ako? But we didn't together yet.

"In courting stage, 'd—di dito nag-papahulog lang ng damdamin. Here, I can see what man you is, if you can bare with me or if you can take care of me well. It's not about on how long you court me, It's about how you managed to bare with me and take care of me even we don't have the label, understood?"

"Y—yes mam!"

"What's that face, are you scared of me? HAHA"

Umayos ako ng tayo at inayos ang mukha ko. Oo natakot ako sa kanya kanina on how she talks at me. Like she's going to revealed his bad side on me.

"Okay, okay. The doctor said you need to rest and take the medicine, if you can't do that the say goodbye to your arm."

She keep on talking and I think she forgot that maybe a thief was in our house.

"Ay pusang pinalaka!