Unexpected Love#1 Joshua Medran

CHAPTER 6

THE DISASTER AFTER DISASTER ‘TWO’

Daniela P.O.V.

My cheeks are red because of that thing I done to medran. I touch it and it so hot sign na nagbablush ako. Ngayon ko lang 'to ulit naramdaman pero para sa akin kakaiba yung kilig ko kay jasper at ang kilig ko kay medran.

Naglakad ako pabalik ng room para sa dalawa pang exam na sasagut—I almost caught kanina sa ginawa kong pangongodigo. I just want to pass that exam for my parents to be proud of me at para na rin hindi na nila ako ipakasal.

Ang magulang ko tingin sa akin ay failure at laging nasa baba. In order to make me on top they always make money and search for a suitable chinese business man for me.

My life is full of disaster a big disaster I almost can't handle it, for others, it's nothing but for me it is a big matter. Before jasper is always there for and almost we had our own relationship status. 

But the disaster came...

Jasper was married to someone, a someone his parents thought that it will be the best choice for him.  Dagdag pa ang palipat-lipat ko ng school at bahay na nakapag-patabang kay jasper. Maybe hindi nga iyon ang love na tinutukoy ng marami. It just a illussion of worrying? Or pity?

I leave a sigh, anyway it's in the past now and I need to face the reality to make my life better. And starting from today I will promise that  whatever mistake I done in the past I will never do it in present.

The exam was over and I'm on my way to my home. I felt so tired. I about to open the gate of our house when I heard my parents shouting so loud because of something they argue about.

"We need the money that Mr. Sheng was offered to us in exchange of our daughter's virginity!"

"That was not our business! We just let him marry our daughter for her better life!" Mom shouted.

I couldn't move. My feet were stuck and their words are ringing on my head.

Am I still their daughter or just a somebody that just staying on their house.”

I can't imagine how my parents turn to this just because of money. Does we have enough money to support our life? We had money on our bank accounts so I don't get it, why do I need to suffer just becauuse of money!

Am I doesn't  have enough freedom to chose what love I want? Did I done something bad in my past life to suffer on this present life of mine?

I don't understand it anymore.

My tears are already falling down to my cheeks. They are falling down like a water drops of the rain. Hindi ko mapigilan at walang ubos.

May tumalong pusa sa kabilang bahay at bumagsak 'yon sa mga pasong nasa harapan. It makes sound that my parents had stop in shouting. Then the door was opened and they shock that I was here.

"How long do—"

"Enough to hear your pestiness on me. Can I ask you one question? Mom, Dad?—"

"Nothing will change. I will send to you the dress that Mr. Sheng personally pick for you with the address of the hotel he wants." My cold hearted father said and then he walk away.

My feet was weak and it's like deja vu, It's happen again and again. Now I understand why medran being on his attitude. Nasa magulang din ang dahilan kung bakit nagigng rebelde ang anak. I full understand it today.

Napaupo na ako sa samento habang umiiyak while my mother waas just looking at me. I understand her on why she can't help me. She's just my step mother but I bring along her middle name.

My mother slowly open the door and come in. They left me here, alone and crying. My father isn't like this before.

I let my eyes open and my tears come down. Mas masakit pigilin ang luha kasi naiipon sa dibdib. They don't know how I miss mommy.

"Neng pasok ka na malamig diyan." Our yaya. She's holding a unuse towel. It's my first time to hear her voice, is she new?

"Bago lang ako dito kasi pinadala ako ni Mr. Sheng. Mabait sya katunayan ako ang nag-alaga sa kanya pamula maliit pa lang sya."

Nakikinig lang ako sa kanya ng makaramdam ako ng antok at pagod. Tatayo na sana ako but I fall. It is my first time, I don't usually fall because of this. Mukhang may na-amoy akong sleeping gas. I am now lying to the floor but I see this yaya covering her face.

“I'm dead.”

I woke up because of the feeling that someone toching my body. I open my eyes and I see Mr. Sheng slowly touching my legs. When I tried to move I notice that I tied up.

"You moron! Don't touc—"

"I like girls who's fierce." He laugh. How can he laugh to me like this? Is this the time that I will lose my virginity?

I started to cry. I didn't use to this to pity me, I used to cry loud to annoy people around me.

"Waahhhh ayoko po Huhuhu—wahhhhhhhhh"

"Stop it!"

"Wahhhhhjhhhjh—"

"I'm already here daniela!—hey Mr. Sheng let go of my girlfriend because she is mine and only mine."

Medran arrive with a cool words with him. Why I suddenly feel butterflies flying inside my stomach?
Uh—how did he find me? Did he have tracker?

"And she is my fiancee." Mr. Sheng said with his barritone voice.

“fiancee your face. My dad is your fiancee not me Ungas!”

I wanted to say that words but I can't, why did I can't say that words? It is so easy to talk but..

"Ask her if it's true and I will let you to do what you want to her—I can join if you want but If she refuse you. You will this room and let me do the things I want from her."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. Did he just said that words to benefit him.  I won't choose. Anything I choose will be not so good.

"Daniela?—"

"Hehehe o—ulol!" I said. Woah pakiramdam ko nakahinga ako ng maluwag pagkatapos kong sabihin yung 'ulol' hahaha. Wooohh

"Leave this room Mr. Sheng—"

"You too medran!" I shouted. I choose to not to choose anyone of them. In that way they will both be fair on me.

"After Mr. Sheng."

After him? Did he plan something on me? Yayakap sana ako sa sarili ko because he's pervert! But I can't cause I'm tied up.

Mr. Sheng walks toward the door and Medran is on his back. When Mr. Sheng come out on the room but medran just lock the door?

"Did you taste sweet?" 

Did I?”

Medran carefully untied me and now I know what they called freedom. I feel my hands are numb and a little bit red because of the rope that Mr. Sheng used.

I took a glanced of Medran's face, he is handsome indeed. Now I know what is this feeling, this is what they called love to your opposite sex. A enchanted feeeling between two people.

He saved me many times, I will back to him what I owe to him by loving him with all my heart.

"How did you know that I'm in trouble, did you..?" I asked. I wondering how he do it, on how he can be a hero of mine in the time of danger.

"I always followed you. I don't know why but I always felt that your always on danger so, I need to keep an eye to you."

Weird but I like this feeling. Gusto Kong nag-aalala sya, gusto ko 'yung hinahanap nya ako at inaalagaan. It feels likes I'm a gold that need to protect from the stealer.