Unexpected Love#1 Joshua Medran

CHAPTER 7

I'M INLOVE WITH YOU

Daniela P.O.V.

He accompany me to their house. I know it's not good to see a girl inside the house of someone but I don't have shelter to stay. Also he promised that we sleep on sperate rooms.

"This is our guest room and I already asked yaya to clean, please bare a minute with me on the salas because they are still cleaning it."

I saw three maids are cleaning patiently the room. May biglang ala-alang pumasok sa utak ko. Is this still Medran or someone? Why he cared to me so much?

"Don't laugh. Alam kong tungkol sa akin ang nasa isip mo."

"Yeah but I can't help it—Hahaha." Hindi ko na napigilan ang tawa ko lalo ng maalala ko ang tagpong nakikipag-talo sya sa major subject teacher namin. He's so fierce back then and If I didn't stop it, maybe our 1 hr studying are go to waste just because of him.

"You still laughing ha. Ito sayo, alright don't stop laughing."

He tickles me!

Omy God no one dared to— t—tickle me—no!

"Hahaha, alright—hahah—stop it—haha."

"I'm so glad you still can laugh even though you just passed one of your problems."

"And I'm so glad that my son was finally found someone who can spend his life with. Wait let me smell you—you didn't take alcohol today! Daddy is proud of you. Oh, btw I'm Jonas Medran, his father."

I am surprised that this man is Medran's father. He is the biggest share holder in our school. He almost own our school!

"I'm so glad to meet you Mr. Medran!" I stand up and offer my hand for shake hands. He is so handsome no wonder why Joshua is handsome too.

"Don't do it." He said while holding my hands and let me sit again on the couch. "Dad don't embarrass me in front of her.—"

"So you feel embarrass now HahaHahaHa. Are you still my child?

This kind of conversation is my desire. Why can't we go back to this time? I miss my mommy.

"Come on daniela, he will not stop. Let's go to our room—"

"Wait our room?" I surprisingly asked. Did I hear it right?

"Did I say that?"

"Joshua! Don't you dare do some! She is so innocent!"

Omy did Mr.Medran referring to have sex?! I feel that my face are all turn red.

"Dad!? We will didn't do it ok!"

I feel that the air pass so fast. How did this two medran so silly?

We passed the hallway and we reach the room. The room was already cleaned and it so big—yes I have a room that so big in our house but I also appreciate a room that he gave me.

"How is it?"

"Why do I feel that we're already married? It's not weird for my feeling and I like it."

It looks like it'll be so hard to admit this feeling in front of him.

"Hey I ask you." Sabi nya at iniharap ako sa kanya. He look directly to my eyes. I feel the pressure but I didn't look away. Kinikilig ako parang sasabog ako sa kilig, omyy.

"You look so tired. Go and rest, we will talk in the morning.—"

"You know everything. Ano pa pag-uusapan natin?"