Unexpected Love#1 Joshua Medran

CHAPTER 5

THE DISASTER AFTER DISASTER

Joshua P.O.V.

After that scene of heart to heart talk we all got busy on the up coming exam. Hindi na naulit ang pag-uusap namin kahit na minsan kinakausap nya ako umaarte akong malamig sa kanya. I want her to focus on our exam and not on her problems because I know if we talk again ma-oopen up na naman ang problems nya.

Hindi sa ayaw kong damayan sya, I just want her to focus on our exam and it is today. We are all here having the exam that needed to pass our grade 12 level. Common the one-sit apart position of us to avoid cheating but for my classmates no matter how far there are they can find ways to cheat—why does it sound like the motto of BDO?

Katapat ko lang si daniela and I can see that she take a hardship for this exam. She look haggard because of the dark circle around her eyes and at the same time she look bothered?

"Medran." Said by someone. Napalingon ako sa unahan ko at nakita ko na ipinapasa na ang test paper namin sa Physical Science. Tahimik kong inabot kahit na naiirita ako sa paraan ng pagkakatawag sakin ni? Sino nga ulit 'to?
I know no one in this room except daniela, she's the first and it is new to me.

I answer the test and nothing is new. This is the same test questions I answered last year. I going to pass this for daniel-what? For her? I suppose to be cold to her and ignore her. I shouldn't have care on her! Why the fvck I worry on her, is this me anymore?

I look at my left, where daniela is. She open a peace of small paper at huli na ng mapag-tanto kong kodigo 'yon. Our teacher is already beside her and asking what's in the paper.

"Ms. Enna what's on that paper?"

Daniela look pale and doesn't know what to do.

"Ms. Enna!-"

"That's mine, I just give it to her." I answered immediately. Para akong super hero ni daniela na to the rescue sa oras ng panganib. I don't know either why I do this. My body just move so fast and I didn't think what I said.

"Are you sure Mr. Medran?"

"Yeah." I said while looking at daniela's shock face. Hindi sya makapaniwala sa ginawa ko na kahit sarili ko hindi mapaniwalaan ang ginawa ko. Maybe I going to wait her thank you for me.

"I will not tell this at principal but you will take another exam of my subject. Your previous paper is not counted." She said and tear down my test paper. On other students it will be lose but for me it's nothing.

She gave me another test paper and put her chair beside me. It looks like she's going to watch me answer this question. This question are so easy it is not that difficult like others but why daniela choose to cheat? Is she had another problem except to being engaged?

I done answering and I give it to her. I don't know what's that name of this teacher. It is time for break and I come out of the room with my hands on my pocket. May balak akong gawin na ilang araw ko ng 'di nagagawa . It's like daniela make me busy to forget the things I had done before we meet.

"Medran...." Daniela whisper while hugging me at my back. I'm shock and my heart beat so fast like something is running behind it. It was the first time I felt this. I remove her hands and face her at kung 'di ko ginawa 'yun maybe I had my heart desease now.

"E—Ehem." I said while touching my neck.

"I just want to say thank you." She said and run away from me. I feel like my heart was dancing and I'm floated now.

Is this normal?

I come back at the classroom thinking on how she smile at me while saying thank you. I sit on my chair and remove my hands at my pocket. I feel so uneasy so I press my hand hard to my palm and I feel that something was budbreak. It was my yosi na hindi pa nagagamit.

Normal bang makaramdam ng ganito ang isang anak na nag-rerebelde na umamarteng malamig sa lahat na tao? Is this normal or I'm changing in a—ehem—g—good way because of daniela.

I shake my head try to focus on the present.

Is this me anymore?—why did I bother myself? Syempre ako pa rin 'to maybe this is part of growing up but I'm already 20! This is weird, so weird.

"Medran?" Another test paper is on my face waiting me to put it down. Kinuha ko yun at mabuti na lang nasa hulihan ako kaya wala na akong papasahan.

The teacher is always take a glance on me maybe because of the cheating scenario earlier.

"Medran sit here beside m—"

"Am I a dog to follow your command?" I said to this nosy teacher. Not everybody knows but I know she just want to make me change because my dad offers every teacher a big cost of money for those who can change me in a good way.

"You—" she said while holding her anger and it's a good view for me. A teacher holding her anger for me, it's a good scene—this exam day is almost done. Not funny anymore.

As I expected the exam is over like other things that had done or everybody have their ending. Dumaan ako sa basement kung saan kami lagi nag-iiinuman. They are their and a emperador or red horse? On their table.

"Shot ka muna par—"

"I just came here to say that I'm done with this." I said and come out of that dirty basement of school.

I done this suddenly changing because of daniela. I admit, I want to help hed and even if I deny it I already falling for daniela even for a short time, I know.

This will be hard for me....