Unexpected Love#1 Joshua Medran

CHAPTER 3

THE WORDS THAT MAKE ME CHANGE

Joshua P.O.V.

It's already 8 AM but "Ms. Enna" is not here. It just a third month of our semmester but it seems like she's afraid of me. Pinagsisihan na nya ang pag-sagot sagot at pakikisabat sa akin. Well, I still don't care.

"Boring." I mutterd while playing with my pen.

"Hi excuse me, I'm the b-biological mother of Daniela."

That's her name right?

Nabuhay ang diwa ko at gusto kong pakinggan ang bawat sasabihin ng nanay nya-wut? Wala dapat akong pakielam sa babaeng sumira ng araw ko kahapon. I face my table and stare at it for while.

"Yes Mrs. Enna what can I do for you?" Our teacher come out immediately of our classroom. Now, I envy daniela for having a mother on her side.

"Well, daniela come home yesterday late and had a bruise on her lips and cheeks. She said she had a fight with her boyfriend, a boyfriend that we didn't allowed."

Fight? With her boyfriend and come back home late?

"Ow God, mga kabataan ngayon talaga nagmamadali ng mag-asawa. It's good that you didn't allowd her."

Somethings really going on.

"By the way she was here, But she's shy because of her bruises."

"Don't be shy, you need to study. Exams are coming and you'll fail if you didn't give time."

I didn't believe it!-wait? Did I. Arghhh pumapasok na sa sistema ko si daniela at hindi pwede 'to! Masyadong marami na akong nalalaman.

I see daniela without her nerdy glass but with a bruise on a face. I feel pity for her, she didn't had boyfriend I know but her mother? She is lying.

Enna slowly walks towards her table, nakayuko at wala akong makitang ekspresyon sa mukha. Ngayon hindi na ako naiinggit sa kanya, her mother is a lier. Why should I envy her?

"Thank You, teach her well." Her mother said before she go away. The sound of her stelleto is ringing in my ears and irritate me so much! If you look at her, she's classy and seems be educated but it doesn't erase the fact that she is lying.

My teacher wave her right hand as her saying for good bye. "Mga dalaga mag-tapos muna bago mag-boyfriend ha." She said and I rolled my eyes.

So easy to deceive.

I look at Enna at my right side. She's facing her table—wait!? why did I mend with other business?

"JOSHUA MEDRAN GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!" A just arrived male teacher shouted. I stand up and walk so slowly. Kung importante 'yun makakarating pa rin ako ng office ng hindi napapagod at pawisan.

When I arrived at the office, the principal angrily look at me. When my eyes meet him, I really saw that he is totally angry.

"This students said that you're the one who sponsor their drugs—is that true? Medran?"

"Yes." I answered without hesitation. I started it so why should I deny it?

"This business,, I will tell this to your daddy-"