Lionheart x daughter!reader 💧

(Play this while reading ^)

It was time, time you had your first battle against another clan, a ShadowClan tom had you pinned down, claws on your furry (Y/F/C) neck. You struggling, you scraped at the tom's paws, he snarled before being thrown off by your father, Lionheart.

"Dad!" you called, your father's worried hues looked down at you, your (Y/F/C) ruffled fur was puffy and blood-stained. Your vision was blurred as blood splattered onto your face, you heard your father shrieking and yowling in pain and anger.

You felt weight on your back as another cat pounced on you, biting into your ruffled neck, you grunted in pain, your (Y/E/C) hues had the power to open fully and look around to spot your father.

"Dad! Dad, help!" You managed to croak out, the cat on your back was biting even harder now. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕... 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅. Before you knew it, there was a deafening screech, and the weight lifted off your shoulders.

You quickly got up the clearing deserted from ShadowClan warriors, you heaved yourself straight up properly to your paws, cats were wailing and making sad noises, they were gathered around 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, no. 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆.

You were quick to hurry over, before seeing...              "𝒅𝒂𝒅...?"           You let out a sob, then a pained screech, your (Y/E/C) eyes drifting to your fathers face. Your (Y/F/C) fluffed up, Firepaw looked sadly at you. You and your father were so close, and he lost his life to one of them.

Oh how you wanted to claw Brokenstar and his warrior's furs all off.

------ Timeskip bought to you by Longtail and his super long noodle tail. ------

You wouldn't leave your dead fathers side all night, Mousefur had asked you if you wanted to share a bed with her to calm you down. Mousefur was your best friend... but you refused.

Little did you know... your father was always with you, and will fight with you until you meet again, in the ranks of StarClan.