Traveling group x Tribe!reader ☁️

You were annoyed when those strangers arrived, throw that away, you were in 𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆.
How could Stoneteller trust these cats?

(3rd person for the rest of the thing.)

(Y/T/N) glared at the strange cats, sat at the back of the group, her (Y/F/C) fluffed up, (Y/E/C) orbs watched the tabby tom at the front of the group.

(Y/T/N) was never really talked to, not because she didn't want to, - she was just a '𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓.'

Well, that's what her annoying younger brother said. Then all the clan cat's eyes trailed to her, it seemed every cat had divided into small groups again, watching her and the group.

(Y/T/N) growled under her breath as they walked towards the she, her (Y/F/C) bristled. The tabby smiled, and said, "hello, you seemed alone." A small ginger cat looked up at you, "what's wrong with you?" She asked with some sass in her voice.

"What's wrong with ya face, pip squeak?" (no hate on squirrel!) The ginger cat scuttled back behind the tabby tom, "I'm Brambleclaw, this is Squirrelpaw, Crowpaw, Feathertail, Tawnypelt and Stormfur." He pointed to each of his friends with his nose.

The (Y/F/C) she looked up at him, confused. "I'm (Y/T/N) I guess..." you mumbled, "you looked lonely... anything wrong?" A silver she-cat, Feathertail, asked softly. "I'm fine... it's just... I have no friends... no one to comfort me when I'm alone... no one to groom me when i'm dirty..." she mumbled.

Feathertail, Brambleclaw and Stormfur all looked at eachother, sad eyes flickering to you. "We'll be your friends!" Said the small ginger cat, Squirrelpaw. "Really?" (Y/T/N) gasped, hope filled her eyes.

"Well, that's what 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 are for, right?"