Vale

3rd POV

Y/N sat on a bed, a sheet was thrown on it, though some of the stains on the mattress could still be seen. He was at a worn down apartment, about eight blocks away from Beacon Academy. Y/N opened a Manila envelope. His scroll laid next to him, a text message from a blonde name Yang Xiao Long.

Y/N: see anything I could be missing Venom?
Venom: only that the blonde has texted you.
Y/N: I know about her, but what about this file.
Venom: I do not see anything, but why would she want us to look at Junior's Bar?
Y/N: her sister is in this town. She is thinking that she got in trouble.
Venom: and you think she's out buying music.
Y/N: I mean, what else can I guess? She's a 15 year old girl.
Venom: you put a lot on yourself for helping these....people.
Y/N: I know.
Venom: but we both know why you do it.
Y/N: I figured you would know, I mean we have been together for close to ten years.
Venom: Nine years and four months to be exact. Want me to respond to the bimbo?
Y/N: if you wouldn't mind.

Venom came from Y/N's body, followed by two tendrils that acted as hands to pick up the scroll.

Venom: she's asking if we have been to Junior's Bar yet.
Y/N: be honest with her.
Venom: I don't think telling her "no but we ate an informant, she was delicious" is the best think to say.
Y/N: just tell her we will be over there soon.
Venom: ok......want an emoji?
Y/N: no.
Venom: I'm adding an emoji.
Y/N: we are supposed to be professional.

Venom looked at Y/N dead in the eyes before hitting the send button.

Y/N: Dick.
Venom: Pussy.

Time skip an hour

Y/N stood outside of Junior's bar, Venom inside him.

Y/N: don't come out unless we have an absolute emergency.
Venom: by come out, do you mean that tendrils are fine or nothing at all?
Y/N: tendrils are fine. The way we handled that White Fang attack is not fine.
Venom: they were delicious though.
Y/N: do not remind me. The look on some of their faces....
Venom: it was the guys who looked the most scared.
Y/N: because you tore apart one of the girls to get to the guys.
Venom: fair enough.

Y/N walked to the bar and grabbed the door knob and opened said door. The sound of music was heard, the speakers on full blast and the lights shining all over the place. As Y/N looked around he saw two girls eye him, one in red and one in white.

 As Y/N looked around he saw two girls eye him, one in red and one in white

Venom: love me some corsets.
Y/N: stifle yourself.
Venom: I ate a transvestite in a corset once, keeps the meat nice and tender. If they try anything, just know that I'm eating them first.

Y/N walked to the bar and sat down, a man then walked over to him, it was the owner, Junior.

Junior: what can I get for you?
Y/N: information. I'm looking for a girl.
Junior: we got plenty, the twins have been eyeing you.
Y/N: she's more of a missing person, there's an idea she could be here.
Junior: we have girls, but none missing.
Y/N: I don't like my time wasted, have you seen this girl?

He slid a picture of Ruby at Junior who then looked at it.

Junior: never seen her.
Venom: he is telling the truth. However, the girls are coming right behind you, want me to rip them from their corsets and eat them like pork?
Y/N: tell your twins to back off before things get ugly.

Junior had a surprised look on his face, wondering how Y/N knew the girls were coming, without even looking in their direction.

Junior: girls, why don't you dance for a bit. Now you buddy, you can get out of my bar.
Venom: the girls aren't stopping.
Y/N: last chance to call off the girls.
Junior: get him.

Y/N pushed away from the bar, grabbing a shot glass as he pushed away and threw it at the girl in the white dress, his aim being guided by Venom. She was hit in the face and went to the ground with glass sticking in her face with some drops of blood. A tendril then shot from Y/N's resting hand and grabbed the girl in the red dress, wrapping around her neck and choking her.

Venom: yummy.
Y/N: no.

Venom dropped her to the ground as another tendril shot from Y/N's back and cracked Junior in the face and put him unconscious.

Venom: there are a lot of bouncers coming, can I eat their livers?
Y/N: kill as minimal as possible.
Venom: I promise two at most.

Y/N's arms turned a nightly black as tendrils formed from them. Y/N's eyes turned completely white and his teeth sharpened as Venom's voice came through.

Venom: not a full transformation....but we can make this work.

The tendril shot over to one of the guys and picked him up before breaking his face into the ground.

Venom: one alive.

The other tendril grabbed a guy around his ankle and pulled him across the ground and threw him into a speaker, causing a massive explosion of sparks and smoke.

Venom: oh he's dead.

Venom grabbed two more of the bouncers and threw them to the wall as the other tendril shot through one guy's mouth, his neck snapping as the tendril slid out.

Venom: alright....they're all done....time for lunch!

One of the twins ran up to Venom, only for her to get cracked in the face by a tendril, cracking like a whip. She went to the ground screaming in agony as their was a bleeding slash across her face.

Venom: ok....now they're all done.

Y/N's features returned as he looked at everyone.

Y/N: two isn't bad, I mean it's certainly better than other times. Let's go and talk to Yang.
Venom: uh Y/N....check your scroll.

Y/N pulled out his scroll to see a text from Yang, saying that she found Ruby.

Venom: We basically just beat people for nothing.
Y/N: I need to start doubling my fees.
Venom: free lance hunters need it. Though it's hard for you, especially since you don't have a license.
Y/N: gotta make ends meet somehow.
Venom: Let's get out of here Y/N. Let us stop at the 7/11 and pick up some pizzas and taquitos.
Y/N: alright.