An Opportunity

3rd POV

Y/N sat in an interrogation room, sitting next to Ruby and Glynda across the table. Glynda had a riding crop in her hand, Y/N having a smirk going across his face.

Venom: do....not.
Y/N: so can you tell us why we are he-

She cracked him in his hand hard, followed by his other hand balling into a fist and cracking on the table.

Y/N: YES!
Venom: you did it

Glynda looked at him, she didn't know whether to be angry or worried.

Ruby: are you ok?
Y/N: not really.
Glynda: listen....I was told to find you girl. But you....why did I bring you?
Y/N: I don't know but another slap with that thing and I will tell you whatever you want to here.
Venom: my lord.

A man walked from the shadows, a shocked look on his face.

Ozpin: what did I just walk in on?
Glynda: I don't even know.
Y/N: she started it.
Ozpin: alright listen. I wanted to ask you both some questions.
Ruby: yes?
Ozpin: I saw you fight through the cameras. I also saw that black thing that came out of you. I was wondering if you would like to train and become Hunters at Beacon Academy.
Ruby: I would love that!
Y/N: what do you think Venom?
Ozpin: Venom?
Y/N: oh sorry. Hey buddy can you come out for a second.

Venom came from Y/N's side and looked at everyone.

Ruby: you gave him mouth to mouth!
Y/N: excuse me?!
Venom: Bitch that was a secret.
Ozpin: it talks?!
Venom: yes.

Venom had a tendril come out of Y/N's body and put it out like a hand.

Venom: Venom, nice to meet you chief.
Ozpin: uh....

The two shook hands.

Venom: so...what exactly is the reason you wanted my client? I was not paying attention to much, especially after some of the nonsense he was pulling just now.
Y/N: it was funny.
Venom: it was scary and you know it.
Ozpin: back to the topic at hand. We were wondering if he wanted to join Beacon.
Venom: how much is tuition?
Glynda: what do you mean?
Venom: no one just comes up and says "want to join" without wanting something. So now I ask again, how much is the tuition?
Ozpin: 3000 Lien.
Venom: see, that's not so bad
Glynda: a semester.
Venom: ex -fucking-scuse me? How much freelance do we have to do to pay that? That's not even including the books they have us buy and will not use.
Ozpin: you seem like you have been through this before.
Y/N: we were at signal for 3 sesmesters and used only two of the five books I was required to buy.
Venom: I'm still pissed off about it.
Ozpin: I think we can come to a deal...so you don't have to buy as many books and that the ones you use will be required.
Venom: if I see one book not used we are out.
Ozpin: it's a deal. Now get packed both of you. Classes start next week and we want to see you both on day one.
Ruby: can't wait.
Venom: I need a chocolate bad.