1. the hound

The bleak forest felt motionless even with the trees shaking up a storm there was no sound.
Silent footsteps crashed into the sweet pale green clearing, of open land, due to the excavation of the land to make the city larger.

Tress now just nogs lay, with chips placed around as a torn-faced man made his escape. His clothes lay rattled as his leather jacket now a faded brown. Pressed on his back as he swiped it off his body, so for her could be faster perhaps? Well that's wouldn't work his hunter was just that
Qualified. But the man and his shaggy dirt-flee riddled hair would be captured by the hound, well that's his nickname he goes by Tyson, he's well built with blue eyes and short brown hair,

He's personally known for his sense of smell he can smell things that are impossible to humans and his quick reflexes and Agility paired with that his natural strength he's a weapon of mass destruction, Tyson wears thin metal armor usually.

    The torn faced man
Continues his effortless run but it's a waste to behold there's nothing to be said or to happen it's all Stone.
As the hound drew closer the torn face man pulled his dagger out sliding it out of its hold
Simply attempting to slash into Tyson

But it was simply useless ultimately Tyson with able to avoid it. As he did the man pulled out a blunder burst a small pirate like a pistol, attempting to shoot Tyson but Tyson is once again able to grab the gun right as it's shot off pointing it into the air with the blast of the gun it caused Tyson and the man to crash to the ground.
The man waddles to the gun but Tyson reacts fast enough as he pulls out his short sword and slams it into the man's hand stopping him in his tracks.

     After defeating the Tyson picks him up and takes him into the city delivering him to the queen. Tyson walks

Directly into the city not paying attention to anybody else looking around he looks into the sky seeing the giant castle knowing that is where Queen Lian is he heads closer.

The guards let him pass
Knowing exactly who he is and the relationship he has with the queen and the fact that he was a knight through he wasn't the traditional knight but still he was technically a knight.

Tyson waves the guards as he passes by.

After walking in Tyson looks around the room
Not seeing the queen just yet he continues to look around Curious To where she could be.

After a few seconds, a click could be heard and a door opens, and out walks Lian as she is wearing towels because she just got out of the shower.
Her face glows red as she is
Immediately embarrassed and surprised that Tyson was here and she didn't have time to prepare herself for him her face bright as a tomato she would look away from Tyson but for a few seconds turn to him noticing his features and that he had captured another bandit.

   "Tyson!? What are you doing here?"
Lian said
Tyson turns to her as he bites his lips thinking about what to say.

  "Oh come on beautiful I know you miss me, but for real found another bandit"

Tyson said as he gave Lian a gentle kiss.

Lian's face turning lighter as she looks at Tyson she would sigh as she looks up and them towards the bandit.

   "Hey, you were gone for 5 hours and that's all I get"

Lian said

   "Well for now guys like these have been popping up more you know that it's hard to start a family like this"

Tyson said.

Lian's
Expressions turn naturally sour immediately.

    "Aw Tyson come on we hardly get time to ourselves"

Lian said with a pout.

Tyson immediately shakes his head and his expression turns to something of sadness.

As he comes behind Lian hugging her from behind. He then flicks her nose and kisses her cheek.

  "There... Now let's bring this guy in"

Tyson said.

   "Better!"
Lian said as she
Motions for Tyson to follow her and of course, he would immediately and so the first scene was set and the start of the story was here.

Meanwhile, a young girl with curiosity and cat eyes looks up at the city as her bank and she can take whatever she wants.

She dashes through the streets looking for a quick buck she notices a small jewelry store and shiny things of course she immediately starts to take things without being noticed of course she becomes a rather great pickpocket.

After she makes her grab she runs into the
The orphanage where she lives of course.

She dips into the room and sees her friend Leon, she released a great smile as she shows him the stuff she stole
But Lyon was disappointed within Maeve

   "M...Maeve... You stole again why?"

Leon said disappointedly.

  "Leon... You know we need this stuff come on we can sell!"

Maeve said with a cat-like smile her sliver brown hair gleaming.

   "No! Not like this, it's not fair!"

Leon said.

At this point, Leon and Maeve have been friends since they were babies and have been in the orphanage for the same amount of time oh, they become siblings and each other's best friends.

"Leon... No one cares about us we need to make it somehow come on!"

Maeve said.

     " Not like this is stealing this isn't right you should return this stuff immediately"

Leon said
Maeve would sigh softly.

"Fine, I'll return this stuff!"

Maeve said as she picks up the jewls and heads off towards the jewel store.

As she makes her swift return of the jewls she notices a man with some bread she was rather hungry so she dashes forward and swiftly takes it however this was an error as the man grabs her knocking her out, he then takes her with him.