+1 (PDA)

"Match point!"

"The score is currently 24–21, the Black Jackals leading."

"Number 4 is up to serve. He sends it straight to Raijin's libero, Komori, who manages a clean receive–"

The two men rapidly relayed the match as the rally continued, EJP refusing to give the Jackals the win.

"Inunaki makes a dive and – ooh, no contact! Point Raijin!"

"24–22, EJP's serve."

"Hinata receives, sending the ball to Miya who sets to– no, he goes for a dump, but Raijin's #9 is there to make the save–"

The live spectators were on the edge of their seats as they rooted for their respective teams.

"Barnes sends the ball to Miya who is ready to set–"

"Atsu!"

"Omi-kun!"

The two players shouted at the same time, just as the ball reached Atsumu.

"– straight to Sakusa who goes for the spike, the ball smashing through their opponent's block!"

"The Black Jackals win, 25–22!"

There's an eruption of cheers from the audience as the Jackals celebrated their win. The cameras panned to their side of the court, showing the team congratulating each other with smiles and back-slaps.

"I'm sure we can all agree that was an excellent game! Both teams played well today, and–"

The announcer faltered, staring at the spot where MSBY's Miya Atsumu had just thrown himself into the arms of Sakusa Kiyoomi. Without hesitation, the two shared a passionate kiss, causing the cheers around them to morph into gasps and shocked murmuring.

"What– oh," his partner stuttered as his attention was directed to what the other was seeing.

"That's certainly an– an interesting development, as I'm sure our viewers at home would agree."

The announcer coughed awkwardly, attempting to maintain a professional tone.

His partner had no such qualms.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but uh– didn't those two hate each other?"

That comment sent the other man off in a bout of laughter.

"Can we get a closer listen to what's happening down there?"

"Yes, let's. Their teammates don't look phased at all, but their opponents sure do, specifically their libero–"

The audio feed from the court filtered in, the noise from the audience louder than before.

Sakusa and Atsumu had already separated, unable to keep the post-win grins off their faces despite the fact they just revealed their relationship to the sports world.

"SAKUSA KIYOOMI."

The couple looked up to see Komori storming towards them, an outraged expression on his face. Suna followed close behind, looking far more relaxed.

"Great..." Sakusa muttered, earning a chuckle from Atsumu.

"I told ya to tell him ages ago. Surprised Sunarin kept it from him for this long, though."

Everyone in the gymnasium, the viewers, and later everyone with access to the internet played witness to Sakusa Kiyoomi being berated by his cousin.

The rest of MSBY watched as it happened from a safe distance away, simultaneously amused and exasperated.

"I'm glad we didn't react outwardly like that," Meian said.

"Yeah, it's nice not to be the one getting thrown off for once."

Bokuto nodded. "You can say that again."

The team shared a laugh before taking pity on their setter and spiker and heading over to intervene.