Battle of the Beasts (Pt. 2/2)

A/N: Thank you all very much for being so patient with this story. I promise I will try to be more conscious of updates in the future.
And TYSM for helping the story cross 1000 READS! <3

I would also appreciate if you guys could leave some feedback on the story below - i.e your opinions on the story, the characters/OCs, the speed of the plot etc. It would be much appreciated. 

But for now, THE STORY (5803 Words): 

 "なくなった!"

The spell exploded from Noel's palm like an atomic blast; piles of earth, rocks and dead leaves flying in all directions with a fearsome thunderclap.

The sheer force of the blast blew Hope and the others clear off their feet, but none more so than the pyromancer; the woman screaming shrilly as she collided with a tree at the end of the clearing.

The area was in absolute chaos now. Magic energy thrashed and battered the clearing like some heavy, invisible hailstorm, carving cracks and fissures into the ground over three feet deep and fifty feet long.

Worse, a terrible storm had engulfed the forest, the very trees and air shaking as if in fear of the possessed Noel.

"Noel!" Alaric shouted, fighting the magic pinning him in place. "Noel! Snap out of it!"

But Noel wasn't listening; his attention focused on the screeching pyromancer. The hafu boy approached the woman slowly, magic sparking across his fingertips and a low snarl rumbling in his throat.

"嫌な獣!" Noel shouted, though his words were unknown to the others. "上司の前で滅びる!"

Noel flicked his right hand sharply to the left, a sickening snap ringing out from the pyromancer's body. The witch howled in agony and tried to crawl away, but Noel hurled another wave of magic at her, pinning the pyromancer to the tree.

Near the cellar, Hope was finally able to stand back up, but barely. The sheer power of Noel's magic lashed at Hope's skin like whips and rolled over her body like a tsunami of invisible flames. Even breathing was a Herculean task; every breath passing down Hope's throat like jagged rocks.

"Nghhh...Noel!" the tribrid shouted over the wind. She winced and raised her arms over her face, pushing against the fearsome winds. "Noel! Wake up!"

Still, Noel refused to listen, his mind preoccupied with some hostile, magical bloodlust. The boy was right before the pyromancer, blasting her with two more spells.

The first spell shoved the pyromancer halfway into the oak tree, but the second blew it (and the other trees) apart completely - bark and twigs exploding in all directions.

Protegas!

Hope pushed out her hands, a protective spell deflecting the debris but doing little to help the pyromancer.

The witch groaned wearily on the ground at Noel's feet, coughing up blood and embers as Noel seized her by the throat and dragged her up with one hand.

"Holy crap!" Landon gasped.

The pyromancer kicked and flailed in Noel's grip as he lifted her above his head, the woman scraping and pawing at his sleeve as her bloodshot eyes rolled back into her head.

"哀れな!" Noel lowed, baring his teeth like a lion. "世界はあなたを悼むことなく向きを変えます..."

"What's he saying?!" Raf shouted over the winds, hauling Landon back up onto his feet.