PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE - Nolan

(A/N:) Hey guys! Sorry this isn't a new chapter but I decided to put up little 'extra' chapters like this detailing some little behind the scenes and fun little tidbits about the story like character art, playlists and profiles etc.

First up is a psych profile on Noel, which I made by editing the character profiles CW released as promo material for Legacies way back in Season 1. If you'd like to know how to make these for yourself, comment below, message me or alternatively, you can keep an eye out for the tutorial I'll be posting in my art book later 😉

And don't worry, the next chapter will be posted within the next week 😎👍

NAME: NOLAN GRIFFITH

SUPERNATURAL SPECIES: WITCH (?)

I. BACKGROUND AND BEHAVIORAL OBSERVATIONS

An orphan that has suffered abandonment and marginalization at the hands of everyone from his coven, ward and even his peers, it's no surprise that Nolan has actively avoided forming close relationships.

In addition to his abandonment issues, Nolan also exhibits difficulty controlling his magic. Whilst not as detrimental as others (see: Lizzie Saltzman file), this could prove quite dangerous, especially when coupled with Nolan's raw power and emotional dysregulation.

II. CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS

• ABANDONMENT ISSUES - Deceased biological mother. Biological father's identity unknown. Abandoned by adoptive ward. Marginalized by the school coven.

• IDENTITY DISORDER - Nolan is convinced that he's not a witch. And while this is possible, vis-a-vis his unknown paternal heritage, there is still little evidence to support this.

• CYNOPHOBIA - Nolan has exhibited an extreme aversion towards the werewolf students.

• UNSTABLE POWERS - Despite his trouble using magic, Nolan possesses an alarming amount of magic power. This power is also heightened by his fits and mood swings.

• EMOTIONAL DYSREGULATION - Nolan appears to experience emotions much more strongly than his peers. Happiness becomes euphoria whilst sadness becomes despair.

III. LONG-TERM RECOMMENDATIONS

If Nolan is to have any hope of a breakthrough, his root abandonment issues must be confronted. It is also advised that new methods be used to treat his outbursts. The presence of Josie Saltzman seems to have a positive effect but whether this is due to their close bond or a possible romantic attachment is unknown.

NOTE: Consider inviting Josie to sit and weigh in during Nolan's weekly sessions.

DAMN, Nolan has issues, huh? 😨 Guess it must suck being a Salvatore Student... 😅

Anyway, thanks again guys. Be sure to vote on the chapter and leave a comment below (I love me some comments! 😂)
What would you guys like to see in the next extra chapter? Character art? Playlists or just a random omake side chapter? You decide!

- Kai-Shiro 😊❤