VI SIMON

I'll be skipping a lot of the Christmas vacation in this story because realistically not too many things would happen so early.
So this chapter takes place a few days before school starts again!

Simon's Christmas vacation was not too interesting. He didn't do a lot of things because he was mentally exhausted. Everything that had happened in his life recently took his toll. He needed to rest.

One day he was talking to his mom about becoming resident at Hillerska. Simon didn't want to leave his mom but Linda reassured him that he had to do this, it was a once in a lifetime chance.
'Mom are you sure, aren't you gonna be lonely?', Simon asked again, to make sure. 'Mi Amor you can visit me every weekend, and if you miss me too much we can always call! I am just happy for you, this is an amazing opportunity! Don't worry about me.'
Simon nodded, he could only think about Wilhelm. He was going to live so close to him. Simon would love to see him again and maybe they could even be friends. But Simon knew that he had very strong feelings for the prince and a friendship probably wouldn't work. Still, it would be nice.

He was also nervous because after the last phone call Wilhelm sounded so miserable and Simon reacted so cold it sounded like he didn't care about Wille anymore. That was in fact the furthest thing from the truth.

His thoughts got interrupted by Sara's phone buzzing. It were a few messages. 'Oh, Sara is in her room I will go give it to her!' Simon walked over and picked the phone up.

What he saw next was something he wasn't able to believe.
Simon obviously knew it was wrong to search in your sister's phone and all that, but this was getting very serious. He opened the phone and what he read confirmed his thoughts.
It was a chat between Sara and that dog from hell, August.

S: thank you so much for the help with the scholarships baby xx

A: Oh it was nothing darling ❤️ everything for you!

Simon was Confused, bile started rising up just throat, he just couldn't believe they where together.

S: You even got one fixed for Simon! I think he kinda likes it. I'm scared to tell him who helped me. He would probably freak out.

A: Maybe he will start liking me more once he knows. He doesn't know that I posted the video right? You can't tell him please, I think he will find out from Wilhelm. :(

Shit. No words could correctly describe the tingling feeling that spread across his body. He felt betrayed, angry, disgusting and just so disappointed.
How could they do this to him? Even Wilhelm, who pretended to still care wasn't bothered to tell him.

Simon just kept on reading.

S: No no he doesn't I didn't tell him anything! I would never betray you. I miss you cutie :( ❤️

A: Thank god! And I miss you too babe xx I can't wait for you to move into Hillerska.

Simon couldn't take this, he was actually gonna throw up now, he was so mad.

'SARA, SARA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I TRUSTED YOU. HAVE YOU LOST IT COMPLETELY? I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!'

His mom heard Simon screaming: 'Simon, what is happening? Please calm down'. Simon tried his best not to scream at his mom but he didn't know what to do, he was in complete shock. 'ASK SARA. I'M GOING OUT'. He wrapped his scarf around his neck and slammed the door as hard as he could behind his back.

Simon slowly walked to the park and sat down by the lake, he looked thoughtlessly ahead. He felt betrayed by his closest ones. Sara, Wilhelm. That was what shocked him most, Wilhelm didn't even tell him.