𝘈 𝘍𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘍𝘜𝘓 𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙

 When gliding, you place your life on your glider,

So it malfunctioning mid-flight was not exactly ideal. As (Y/n) felt the wings retract, she stiffened, helplessly flailing as she plummeted down. If only she had an Electro or Anemo vision, maybe she would've been able to save herself from her untimely demise. Sadly, the only thing her Geo vision could do was petrify herself so she wouldn't feel the pain of crashing down.

"You know, I've always wanted to fly straight up as fast as possible, I guess plummeting down to the ground at that speed is the discount version." She screeched, giving up on trying to fix the glider. Fearing for the worst, she shut her eyes and prayed she'd get a good afterlife. Waiting to feel the hard rock ground, she instead felt someone pulling her via collar, opening her eyes to see a human with braids looking down at her.

"Lovely weather today!"

"YeAh-!" Once set down, (Y/n) refrained from kissing the ground, seeing as she had company, instead opting to bow repeatedly in thanks.

"I'm indebted to you! Ask me to do anything, I'll do my best to help!"

"Ehe, it's nothing, really! Make sure to fix that glider, there's no feeling more refreshing than gliding!" The (h/c) haired female once again bowed, thanking the boy in green as they parted, unaware of how that one meeting would blossom into something more.

______________________________________