𝘛𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘡𝘝𝘖𝘜𝘚

Days turned into weeks,

Weeks turned to months, and months turned into years. Soon, (Y/n) and Venti have been together for five years. Venti's won the best bard award for about the eighth time, causing some people to be suspicious of his age, but in the end chalking it up to blessings given by the archons. (Y/n) had been promoted to main bartender, Charles having retired.

"(Y/n)!" Diluc flinched at the sound of the green-clad bard, staring him down.

"Venti, I love you, but I have one more sick day after this so it'd be cool if this is the last spontaneous date in the middle of the night." She grinned nervously. She'd been lucky that Diluc had let her go. Then again, it could've been to get Venti out of the bar as fast as Paimonly possible. He laughed, his smile a little less carefree than normal, which (Y/n) noticed. 

"You doing alright?" 

"Of course I am, I'm with you!" He grinned, (Y/n) deadpanning.

"I'm so used to it at this point, my cheeks are tired of blushing." 

"Ehe-"

________________________

"How cool, you can see the moon so clearly..." She muttered, staring up at the sky, Venti scratching his head.

"(Y/n), you're too easily impressed..." She shrugged, it was rare to get a moment to look around with a lifestyle such as hers. Always moving, and always working. Venti took her by the hands, leading her to the edge of the cliff.

"Hold on!" Without hesitation, the girl did as told and Venti jumped off the cliff, shooting upwards as the (H/c) haired individual screeched in shock, before awe, as she stared at the view, Mondstat's scenery everywhere.

"you 'always wanted to fly straight up as fast as possible', right? That's about as fast I can do, hope that suffices!" Venti grinned cheekily, keeping the both of them up even without carrying (Y/n). He may not be an archon anymore, but he was a god nonetheless, and a single person was no problem.

"This is incredible! Argh, I have no clue how to top this..."

"Aaactually, there is something you can do..." He laughed, before removing his hat, a strange black thing falling.

"Ah- I got it, I got it! A-Anyways," He coughed, wanting to plummet down just like she had so long ago, revealing a black box, opening it to show a simple ring.

"(Y/n), I'm not very skilled in human emotions, I've only ever really felt sorrow and short lived amusement at times. But you showed up, and you were like a lantern in the night. So bright, so passionate, a beacon you cannot miss. Just like a candle in the lantern, you're so short-lived too. But the difference is that while I can replace a candle, I can't ever imagine replacing you." He inhaled, before continuing.

"You've left a huge impression on me. For as long as I, for as long as you live, I want to stay by your side. So...(L/n) (Y/n), would you please do me the honors of being my wife?"

_______________________________________________________

A/n: haha, responses? what're those? are they edible?

More early updates, yay ;o;