𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘋 𝘐𝘔𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚

(Y/n) was no stranger to strange jobs,

But she never expected to have to sign so many papers for a position as "Apprentice Bartender". Then again, it was Dawn Winery they were talking about, and it still was a business, after all. Rubbing her wrist, she watched the redheaded male leave, following the brunette bartender to their station. 

"Charles, which one's the wolfberry extract?!" She screeched in confusion, the male yelling back instructions. It was the rush hour at Angel's Share, and the (H/c) haired girl had never wanted to die more. Maybe I should've applied to Cat's Tail, surely they aren't as popular as Dawn Winery... 

She huffed, throwing over drinks to anyone and everyone with slight clumsiness, but delivering well nevertheless. Charles handled the more complex drinks, while the girl did the best she could to support him. Finally, once all the patrons had gotten drinks, she leaned on the counter, wiping sweat off her forehead and slicking  her hair back, turning to see Charles still calm as ever.

"How..."

"It's usually worse, but since it's Sunday I guess they decided to hold back...still a lot of people though. Good work, (Y/n), you did decently." Worse...? (Y/n) felt her soul ascend to Celestia, only to be abruptly dragged back when the bells near the door rang.

"You again..." Charles sighed from behind her, looking to see the short boy in green right before her.

"Hey, it's you!" She exclaimed, his green eyes meeting hers as he grinned widely, hands on his hips, a scheme in his mind, most likely. Charles stared at the two, before shrugging.

"It's a small world, I guess."

"Undeniably so! As a matter of fact, it was quite interesting, meeting the new bartender in such a way! Perhaps an incentive is due...?" He blinked hopefully, (Y/n) blanching before turning to Charles, and back at him.

"You're not underage?!" She heard a snort from her senior, before squeaking at what she said, rapidly focusing on the sulking boy.

"Fortunately, I am not...my name is Venti, I've won best Bard of Mondstat three times???" She sweatdropped, apologizing sincerely.

"Nothing a few servings of Dandelion Wine won't solve!" 

"Venti, unless you pay, I can't-"

"I-I'll pay for him!" They turned to the girl, who held a determined expression on her face, internally descending as she regretted the statement. As she explained how the two of them met, she saw the older male's face soften, before turning to Venti and rubbing his temples.

"Fine, fifteen servings of Dandelion Wine, but you perform once. Our regular bard is sick, so this would benefit us." The braided male cheered, jumping on a table and strumming a lyre he pulled out of air. Seriously, where did he get that lyre? (Y/n) watched in awe as the green-clad bard sang merrily, the patrons cheering.

"Best Bard of Mondstat indeed..."

_________________________________________