𝘎𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘌𝘕 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚

"I've been here a million times," (Y/n) hummed, Venti's heart somewhat dropping at the statement

"But I never stopped to look at the scenery. Thanks for taking me here, Venti!" He sighed in relief, before grinning happily, bowing with a flourish as the girl sat down at the checkered blanket he'd prepared, the aforementioned snorting in amusement as he sat down as well.

The two talked about anything and everything. Venti didn't really think this through, just going with what his heart told him to do. But it worked out in the end, the two just having fun talking about things, from what their favorite color is to stories about previous experiences. Venti learned things he had no idea about, like how (Y/n) was not exactly the richest person, which is why she had so many jobs.

But now, as the sun was setting and gave a warm golden glow, he felt that he had to tell her something about himself too.

"(Y/n), before you make your choice, I've gotta tell you something." He said, looking seriously at her, their eyes locking.

"Of course, what is it?"

"I'm the former Anemo Archon, Barbatos." The green eyed boy silently waited for her to process the information. (Y/n) squinted at him for a minute or two, before running a hand through her hair.

"Well, it's not the weirdest thing ever, I guess." He blinked, having no clue if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"So..."

"I don't really mind, I guess. I really like you, and that's it. I was over the moon when you asked me out yesterday, and I'm still pretty happy about it." She hummed, Venti nodding as they just continued their date as if nothing ever happened.

________________________________________________

A/n: is it obvious i don't know how dates work ._.