𝘎𝘙𝘖𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘖𝘕𝘋𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚

"I still have no clue how you aren't drunk, Venti

"I still have no clue how you aren't drunk, Venti."

(Y/n) sweatdropped at the male, walking out of the bar as she stared at him in pure confusion. He'd downed about twenty glasses of Dandelion Wine, and yet, he still seemed normal. He laughed awkwardly, shrugging.

"Perhaps it's just my extremely high alcohol tolerance acting up! Thanks again for handing over that extra gl-"

"Shhh, Charles might hear! You're lucky it wasn't Master Diluc bartending this time..." She huffed, Venti humming a tune as they watched the sun rise.

"Oh, next job." He turned to the girl in confusion, gesturing at the barely awoken sun.

"It's about six in the morning?" She shrugged, checking the time with her hand.

"The earlier I finish my commissions, the better. Besides, I slept at about four yesterday. Well, time doesn't stop! See you later, Venti!" Before the apple loving archon could say anything, the girl was gone.

"Your shift at Dawn Winery starts at seven though.."

___________________

"(Y/n), is it possible for a humble bard such as myself could accompany a lovely maiden to do her commissions?" (Y/n) snorted, before checking her commissions and nodding.

"Sure, nothing too bad today. Let's get going, then! First one is Flora's..." After getting the fresh flowers from the young lady, the two had made their way to Dragonspine, climbing up the mountain to find a statue of the seven.

"Venti, shh, over here!" She whisper-yelled, the raven haired male looking at her in confusion.

"This is the shorter way though."

"Yeah, but the Fatui are there!"

"We could just...beat them up?" The girl screeched quietly, shaking her head rapidly.

"You kidding me?! I'd get smooshed into a pancake if I did that! I'm just an adventurer!" And so, with much hesitation, Venti followed the girl, not without making them trip with the wind, of course. He may be forgiving, but who can let go of a chance to make the people who stole his gnosis land face first in the snow?

"Oh right, are you cold?" Venti was tempted to say no, because as a god, he had extremely high tolerance for most things.

"Just a bit!" She nodded, opening her bag to hand him a warming bottle.

"I don't have Goulash, sorry..." she muttered, before nearly dropping her bag at fiery bullet grazing her cheek, Venti swiftly turning to the assailants. The Fatui stared them down menacingly.

"Now, just hand over your warming bottles, girlie, no trouble will come~" The Pyroslinger bellowed, (Y/n) sighing at her luck as she began to pull them out, jumping at a bow suddenly appearing out of thin air, Venti shooting at the enemies.

"Come on, (Y/n), we can take em!" The girl wanted to die then and then, but pulled out a sword, wobbily running up to the Fatui.

"Man, this'll take forever..."

___________________

"Eeeeeeee- Go away go away I just wanna bury the flowers in ice, man-" She screeched, slamming the flat part of the sword on their heads, Venti doing just fine as he mocked the Fatui.

"Tch...fine, whatever. Men, fall back!" The pyroslinger sulked, freezing as they walked away begrudgingly. The bard pumped a fist, cheering as he high-fived the tired girl.

"Yay, fun!"

"Yay, fun...we gotta go bury the flowers now Venti, before they wilt."

"Aw, boo..."

___________________________________________