𝘈 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘙𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

Venti was falling, 

Venti was falling, 

And he was falling hard. He didn't want to admit it, but he was well aware of his growing feelings for the hardworking bartender. Charles was just too irresistible.

I'm kidding, the anemo archon had fallen for the apprentice instead. (Y/n) (L/n), the nonstop adventurer. She was incredible, hardworking and reliable just like most people with Geo visions too, but she also held the wildness only a child of Mondstat could ever have in her eyes, her mind filled with knowledge that mortals newly gained and immortals have long forgotten. If Venti was nothing but a mere bard, he would've proclaimed his love to the girl in an instant. But he was an immortal, he did not die like the rest of his peers. While they would mature, grow, and learn new things daily, he would remain the same, unchanging as years flew by. 

He tried his best to ignore it, to let his feelings fade, but as he continued to interact with the girl, his affection for her only grew stronger. Desperate, and his mind clouded, he turned to the only person he could.

____________________________

"Eh? Liyue? Huh, cool, good for you! I've got a few commissions there..." She mumbled, before bowing in front of Venti.

"Can you please deliver this to someone there? I swear I'll save a bottle on wine for you when you get back!" She promised, Venti humming jokingly, pretending to think about it.

"Hmm...if I must-!" The boy got interrupted, nearly falling from the impact of the girl embracing him.

"Thank you!" Emerald hues widened, before hugging the girl back.

"You better use this to take a break, (Y/n)!"

"I was gonna use it to do more work..." She mumbled, before relenting and sulking, waving to the leaving male.

____________________________

"...heeeey, Morax, Xiao!" He laughed, watching the archon stare in dismay, Xiao bowing slightly, before disappearing.

"...Barbatos. To what do I owe the pleasure." He muttered, Venti awkwardly bringing out a bottle of the Geo Archon's favorite wine.

"Have time for a chat?" And so, they spoke. Although they wouldn't consider themselves close, the taller god would admit that his chat with the sober Anemo archon was somewhat enjoyable, although that might've been the Osmanthus wine talking.

"One of the most mortal things I know is to do what truly happy. Barbatos, if your heart longs for this woman, then I envy you, as you're leagues ahead of me in being a human. Do as you wish." Venti sighed, before smiling at him, the green tipped male already deciding what he should do.

"Perhaps. Thank you, Morax. Oh, by the waaaay, here's something from someone, an adventurer asked me to give it to you- well, Zhongli." The old man nodded, holding onto the parcel.

"A crystallized windwheel aster. Kindly send (Y/n) my thanks, Barbatos."

"Wait, how did you-"

__________________________________________________