Locked in

I'm not gon lie I was scared, but they don't need to see that shit. "Boss ready for you." I regained my composure and immediately turned my poker face on. I thought about the things that could happen as my hand touched the cold, steel doorknob. Fuck it. "Heard you were looking for me."

"Sit yo rabbit ass down I'm not for the games tonight. You know what the fuck you did and we finna discuss it." I sat on the couch across from her. She didn't say a word she just twirled in her rolling chair with a cunning grin on her face before busting out laughing.

"Jasmine be honest, did you go to my warehouse the other day."

"No." Before my lips could even press together to finish the statement there was a bullet hole right next to my head. My body shivered as I looked at it. She didn't even flinch. Her eyes deadpanned me as she slowly removed her finger from the trigger

"Lie again, I dare you." My demeanor began to falter but Ian breaking. "Yes."

"Mmm, okay. Did you burn my product?" I evened my breathing and mugged her. "Yes."

My body jerked forward as she grabbed a fistful of my hair, bringing us face to face. "Let my shit go Aleeyah you think you doing something with that lame ass gun." I shol am writing a check idk if my ass can cash.

"I don't know what possessed you to do some dumb ass shit like that, what ran through your foul ass mind? HUH!? Did you think of the fucking consequences?" I couldn't answer her all I could do was stare.

"I don't regret it, you shouldn't have did what the fuck you did. Another bitch in MY bed! Really? A bed you didn't even pay for or call yours, until you met me."

"I don't give a fuck who it belonged to, it was mine regardless. Jasmine, the air you fucking breathe is mine and the sooner you understand that the smoother this will be. Don't shit belong to you it's us now."

"I swear to god I hate you with everything in me." She smiled. She pulled me in and kissed me. It was rough, she know I like this shit.

"Remember that jasmine. "

She pushed my head back and my body slammed into the couch. I watched her grab a back wood and begin to roll up. As she licked it she made eye contact with me and her eyes screamed. "what you wanna get licked next"

She sat back in her chair and stared at me and pulled out smiley. Smiley was what she called her first ever and favorite gun.

I watched her put the clip in the gun and cock it back. She took on more drag of the blunt before letting the smoke release from her mouth. Her eyes trained on mines and refused to stray as the cold metal pressed against my forehead. "You know I could kill you right now, right?"

"Yes."

She very well could kill me right now, but I know in my soul Aleeyah Marshae Woods won't do shit.

"Just splatter yo shit across the walls ya fuck ass family wouldn't even hear from yo stupid ass again because of you. You know what your problem is? You're careless." I took the blunt from her hand and blew the smoke in her face. My eyes narrowed at her. "Do as you please. I'm careless you dumb as shit" She smiled, she took the gun off safety and rested her finger on the trigger.

"I should knock ya top off for the shit you pulled today." I watched her every movement as her finger gently squeezed the trigger.

"But, whether you like it or not you mine Jay. This-" Her hand squeezed around my neck as she took the gun and pointed it towards my pussy. "-is mine, and if you ever think to give my shit away I won't hesitate to deliver your head to ya grandma with a bouquet of flowers and a rip card. Think her weak heart can take it?"

I squinted my eyes at her. "Don't play with my granny Marshae."

"Stop trying me Jasmine."

My eyes didn't leave hers. Y'all finna call me crazy but she on super soak right now.

"Yes daddy." She gripped my throat and being my face closer. "Good, now show me you mine ma."

I immediately got on my knees and unbuckled her belt. Her purple ten inch strap hit my face and I began sucking it. Her eyes burned into mine as I ran my tongue alongside it. She re-sparked the blunt and stared at me. "Deepthroat my shit." I complied as I took as much as I could without gagging.

I breathed through my nose and started bobbing up and down while hearing slight moans from her. I swear if it was real I'd bite this shit off. Her hand pulled my hair and started bobbing my shit even deeper than before. She was going fast and rough and I'd be lying if I said I didn't love every second.

She pulled my head back and pulled me off her. Her tongue invaded my mouth as she licked every crevice. My pussy throbbed as she gripped my throat and tilted my chin up.

Her eyes met mine once again as she ran her thumb across my lip. "You gon learn to stop playing wit me." I just smiled as I got on top of her and slid down. "Don't nobody give a fuck, I'll play with yo pussy if I want." I moaned.

"And it's the shit like that, that'll get you in trouble." She said as she choked me, and I deadass couldn't breathe. "Bounce if you want your air back."

I did as she said and by now I was leaking. Her strap was hitting all the right places inside me and I was loving it. She started rubbing my titties and putting them in her mouth, while sucking em. I was a mess.

She picked me up and slammed me on the desk and started drilling my shit. My head was spinning, I was in a daze. She was fucking me like she hated me and I loved it. I could hear the sound of her moving inside me. The way I clenched around her only made in louder.  My hands gripped the edges of the desk as it all was too much. She was in my stomach, the pain and the pleasure mixing together made me feel crazy. "Run again. I fucking dare you."

"Ayo boss-" My head tilted up to see who it was but before I could even look, lee shot him dead. "Bitches know better he should've knocked. Eyes on me ma. " Her strokes got slow and hard. She was hitting that spot that drove me wild and I knew I wouldn't last long. She was deep in my spine, the pressure drove me up the wall. My legs began to shake and chills ran through my body. My legs wrapped around her waist as she sped up. "Fuck jay." I looked up at her, only to find her looking down at me biting her lips together.

She sped up, I could feel my muscles tighten, it felt as if my body locked and time stood still. I lost my breath as she continued to further herself deep inside me. This girl takes me there every time.
I placed my hands against her stomach trying to push her out of me and she placed them on her chest, holding them there. Slowing her thrust down, making me feel it where I should. Only to speed up, catching me and my body off guard. All I could do was hear myself make sounds, and take what she was giving me.

My legs closed instantly trying to stop her. I felt that familiar creep up snake it's way from head to toe mapping it's way around my body. Focusing on my pleasure until the heat consumed me as a whole.

She pulled out, my legs shook as she did so.
She went down and cleaned up her mess only to come back up and spit it in my mouth. She kissed me slow and soft "You crazy as fuck you know that, you burn my shit again I won't hesitate to kill you."

"Yo slow ass won't touch me, I'll do it again if I have to." "Mhm and I'll shoot yo ass again if I have to." She smiled as she rubbed my scar from the stitches. "You stuck with me ma."

If I'm honest I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. I'll shoot this bitch in her kneecaps if she tries to leave me. We locked in.