Its Just Nerves, Its Just Dick(pt1)

"You good baby?"

"Yea."

I laughed me zoning out into space off. Last night was just-

"Gimme a kiss."

I kissed him on the lips and turned my head. I could feel him frown but there was just pussy in my mouth. He should be happy.

"Ayeee wassup yall."

A smile crept its way up to my face and I'm not even gonna try and hide it. Being real she's the only reason I came out with him.

"Wassup Dk" Lyric dapped her up and they did this lil handshake that got on my nerves.

"Heyyy promise."

"How you doing d'kyla"

She squinted her eyes at me before taking her seat.

"So when you tryna move this shit-"

I zoned out. I don't like hearing them talk about hood shit. Every girl wants a good nigga but reality is it's overrated.

"Aye that sound good but me and my ole lady finna shoot out. "

He grabbed my hand and we stood up. I said my byes and began to walk away.

My phone vibrated in my pants causing me to stop and check it. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing my mama tripping, like always."

Come slide on me tonight I miss you🥰

I watched lyric walk to the car before I looked back at Dk.

Her teeth were aglow as she stared at me.

I smiled back at her.

Bet, I'll wear that set you like🙃

I know what y'all thinking. You not even tryna hide the shit.

And you right, if he find out he find out. Don't get me wrong I love lyric with everything in me. But ever since I met Dk nobody could deny the attraction we had for each other.

I could be under lyric but I'd get asked if I was her girl instead of his. Sometimes I thought about it.

But I can't leave lyric. He been with me through thick and thin. Only difference is now I barely see him.

Too busy in the streets or in the trap and that shit gets old and tiring.

Not finna sit up and wait for nobody son to come home.

I opened the car door and let the cool air hit me.

I slumped in the seat and watched lyric put his hand behind my seat, look back, and reverse the car.

I would've thought this shit was sexy back then, now I'm just staring at the sweat stain he got on his shirt.

"Up next ladies and gentlemen we got Doja Cat you right"

I zoned out listening to Doja's melodic voice and lyrics.

"I got a man but I want you, I got a man but I want you, and it's just nerves. It's just dick, got me thinking bout someone new"

The way she pleased me was like no other.

I closed my eyes and let the events of last night wash over me

"Fuckkkk Kylaaaa"

Her strap slid in and out of me.

Sounds of wetness and skin slapping sounded throughout the room