Making Me Think Bout Someone New

It's been a while since y'all last heard from me.
My mindset hasn't changed D'kyla is still reigning my mind heavy. Do y'all know how hard it is to have someone treat you so right, to give you everything you ever wanted, anything you could dream of they would lay their life down to give it to you just for you to metaphorically spit in their face.

The devil and angel on my shoulder sat with me conversing. Putting their on two sense into my thoughts causing influence in my actions. The angel, with a sweet soft angelic voice laid out everything for me to see. My life with lyric, my plans, my potential future with him. The future we talked about since we were kids in high school not having a clue about the real world but making plans about how we were going to conquer it.  However, the devil was quick to counterclaim. Anytime the angel would speak its voice would be drowned out by the overpowering convince the devil would display for me. He brought up every time dk would choose the late night of the streets rather than being at home with me. How I tried to give him the space, the love, affection, time he needed to be him and do the things he needed to provide but it seemed never enough. How can you be with someone, and still feel alone. It's the damndest feeling. It's a pain that was washed away every time I saw Da'kyla. The devil showed me every time Dk wrapped her hands around my neck, every time she spit in my mouth, every time my mind was left in shambles after my body was taken to heights anew.

The spiritual vs the physical. Both of these people stimulated my mind, body, and spirit differently. All dark comes to light eventually and I know my light that releases will blind many. But Jesus I can't keep fucking her through him.  Tonight why can't I just have everything at once, while it's in front of me-

My thoughts weren't allowed to complete before she opened the door staring at me. "Ms. Ma'am I've been watching you sit in my driveway for 10 minutes."

I got out the car, and walked up to her. I held my hands out, with a poked out lip in a childlike manner looking for the comfort I know that she'll give me. Whenever I was with her, I felt the luxury of being seen, of being heard, pleased all in one. She tuned into my body and fell in sync with my energy. She grabbed me by my hands and pulled me into the house.

The living room lit up with candles and rose petals scattered on the floor. "I know I ain't gon replace what you and Lyric got, I know you not gonna leave him at them moment, but also Promise I want to remind you what you have with me." I dropped my coat. No set, no nothing just me in my natural. She laid me down on the couch. She began messaging my body with this oil that smelt of eucalyptus and rose. She moved up and down my back and massaged circles in my lower. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every bit of this intimacy as I pictured the face she was making. As hardbody as D'kyla was she was a romantic by nature. I already knew she had her eyes closed as she massaged me. She handled everything with care and did as she pleased with loved. When she closes her eyes I know it's her way of putting part of herself into me.

I felt every bit of it too. Each time she pushed the right amount of pressure into my pressure points I could feel every care I had about lyric fade. Almost replacing the care with spite. He never did anything like this with me. She went down my calves getting a littler more aggressive as she massaged but I didn't mind at all. By the time she was at my feet I was in heaven. My arm swung freely off the couch as I relaxed my body hearing the crack of my toes. My state of mind was relaxed and my physical tingled from the warming oil. She turned me over started massaging my breasts. I never used to be sensitive in that area until her. I never understood females who got turned on from nipple play until her lips touched them. She went in circles working the oil in and pinching my nippled as she went. She pinched them from the side while rubbing her finger just beneath my areola, a sensitive spot for me. She just sat on top of my massaging me with her eyes closed making sure I enjoyed every bit.