2 - Phsyco in the city.

"Don't do it, Phil!" Sally screamed gentley at the two who were on the other side of the huge crater. Her voice echoed to everyone nearby. A few screams were heard from behind her as she looked into her lover's eyes from afar.

"Wilbur, please!" Sally pleaded, blurred visions from salty tears now obstructing the view.

"Philza, do it." Wilbur's words were sharp like a knife, stabbing his father in the chest with every word. He looked back at his father and was focused on nothing but him.

"I- I can't, you're my son!-" Phil frowned, eyebrows shaking.

"Kill me, Phil." Wilbur started smiling and laughing in between words, "Come on, do it. Look.. Everyone wants you to! Y.. You know you want to."

Sally engnowlaged her thoughts, He's going insane. I.. Can't believe my husband is about to get slaughtered by his own father before my very own eyes.

Wilbur handed him a sword, Phil took it hesitately.

"WILBUR, NO!" , "PHIL STOP!" Others screamed as they tried to change his fate, but it was too late. The ombionce was clouding Wilbur's thoughts, but one stood out,

I've gone insane.

Who cares about my family at this point?

Everyone here, deep down knows that I infact deserve to rot.

For all of the blood and tears I've caused.

"I-" Phil swallowed his tears in attempt to tame his quivvering voice.

"Do it, now." Wilbur demanded.

"Dad.." Fundy called out, his voice only reaching to the others nearby. He then, let go of his mom's hand and scurried away in the other direction and into the woods.

Sally was too focused on her husband who was on the other side of the crater, now on his knees as if he's bowing to a god.

"Phil, DO IT- DO IT NOW! Phi- Kill. Killza. Do it. Kill me, Phil."

Phil was in shock, holding a diamond sword in his hands firmly. He was visably shaking, with salty tears now blurring his vision.

"Y-You're my son!" Almost as if he couldn't control it, He rose the sword above his head slowly. Wilbur's eyes widened in glory and smiled maniacly as he watched him.

"Wilbur.." Sally cried out once more uncontrollably.

Wilbur turned his head to see his wife and frowned slightly. He knew in those few seconds his family miss him for all eternity, however could never face the truth; he was a phsyco.

Phil lunged forward and with all of his might, swung his sword into Wilbur's chest.