6 - Formalties.

"Y/N! It's lovely." The ghost gleamed, clapping his hands together twice to contain his excitement silently.

   "..And you are?" Y/N scrunched the bushy eyebrows on their face together.

     "..Gee, well I'm not Alivebur. At least I don't think so.. I remember Alivebur seeing people crying out his name.. Then an explosion." The ghost spat out all at once, shrugging and smiling. After a bit of silence, his expression turned to a frown. He's remembered something bad.

   "..Who's Alivebur?" Y/N would stare at the floor for a little until the Ghost looked at Y/N infront of him. Then, Y/N would meet eyes back with him. He'd look at Y/N's shoes with worry in his eyes.

     "Oh, please.. Let's not talk about him.. I absolutely hated him, if I'm honest." The spirit bit the side of his cheek and found his eyes' way to the floor again.

   "I'm sorry." Y/N didn't know what to say. so instead they stood there...

In silence,

In their pjs,

With a ghost standing infront of them.

     "No, it's alright." The ghost looked back at Y/N, turning his frown into a smile forcefully.

   "So.. your name?" Y/N asked him to get formalities out of the way.. And to change the topic.

     "Isn't it obvious? I'm Ghostbur." The left corner of his mouth poked up, then he let out a breath he didn't know he carried.

       "That's your name?.." Y/N asked in a questioning tone. He nodded in response.

He's precious.

   "Hey, that's a great name too!" Y/N laughed, being honest.

"You think so? I didn't even know my own name." Ghostbur admitted, holding his elbows in the palms of his hands and smiling.

"Yeah!" Y/N smiled, being 100% genuine. Ghostbur gave Y/N a warm smile and uncontrolable pink cheeks in return. Aww..

"So, how'd you even get in my house?.." Y/N broke the ice and finally asked him. All he did was let out a hearty chuckle and the same sensation spread to Y/N, causing worried laughs to erupt from their mouth, too.

     "Funny story, I.. Smelt bread baking which led me here. I peeked through the window and noticed my son sleeping in the bed." He stammered, hoping they'd believe him.

".. your son?"