CHAPTER 27

The bottom of Cheng Jin's bed was not wide. As soon as he drew back in, the bed sheet covered him just enough.

But it was useless. Lu Tao watched him jump in.

And his box of toys is still outside!

Cheng Jin's face flushed, and he wished to find a hole in the ground. He realized that he didn't even wear any clothes, but fortunately the little robot cleaned up and there was no dust on the floor. He shrank under the bed, and soon there was a hand that lifted the sheet up, and the face he liked the most came over, with a faint smile on his face, and said: "Come out."

Cheng Jin was embarrassed to see him, buried his head like an ostrich, and muttered: "He can't see me, can't see me..."

He has been like this since he was a child. When he was shy or made mistakes, he would brainwash himself "It's not me". Both his father and brother thought it was so cute, so instead of correcting him, they indulged him instead.

But it is really cute. Lu Tao looked at the appearance of his little wife, and his heart was about to melt away, but he made a face on the floor, and said in a low voice: "Come out!"

Cheng Jin trembled all over, but when he heard his husband's obviously angry tone, he didn't dare to disobey him, he had to move his body slowly in shame and get out of the bed. As soon as he came out, he saw his box full of toys, as clear as the dildo thrown aside, his ears were red, and he hurriedly pushed the box back under the bed, but he couldn't move it. .

The man grabbed the other side of the box, pinched his neck with the other hand, and leaned close to him, whispering: "Why? Didn't I satisfy you? As soon as I'm not at home, you want to play by yourself? "

Cheng Jin was taken aback for a moment, shook his head quickly, and stuttered to explain: "I, I took them out to please you..."

"Why do you want to please me?"

Cheng Jin pursed his lips, "I'm afraid grandmother will tell you something,and that you are angry with me..." He raised his head cautiously and looked at Lu Tao a little pitifully, "Are you angry with me?"

Lu Tao didn't answer, and asked, "How can you please me with these things?" His eyes fell on his little wife's lips. He wanted to bite them so bad.

He looked at the box again, frowning, "Did you play with all of these?"

He doesn't have those memories to remember if Jin really used sex toys by himself before or not, and Lu Tao felt jealous and dejected.

Cheng Jin shook his head quickly, "No, no, I, I didn't , you see, they are all new and have not been opened yet."

In order to prove his innocence, he picked up a lot of things, accidentally Holding a loud thing.

Lu Tao took the thing, lifted it up and shook it, "Cat bell?" It was a collar, black leather, tied with a bell, and it looked like it was hung on the neck of a cat.

It's been a long time since Jin bought these things. About four years ago, Cheng Jin himself didn't know which ones he bought at the beginning. Now he doesn't even know what the things are for. He said, "I bought it by mistake."

Lu Tao suddenly put the collar on his slender neck, his eyes darkened a little, and he whispered: "Just right."

The man's eyes were aggressive, and Cheng Jin's face instantly turned redder. Such a husband made him a little scared, and he shrank subconsciously. Lu Tao hugged him, leaned in his ear and whispered, "My little cat, what other toys do you want to put on?"

This title made Cheng Jin ashamed, and it also made his heart tremble, and his breathing was chaotic for a while.

Lu Tao started to pick and choose in the box, took the tail he had just touched and stuffed it in his hand, and whispered, "Put it in by yourself and show it to me."