CHAPTER 50

No wonder Cheng Jin felt this way, because his tattoo was too attractive to Lu Tao. As long as he accidentally exposed it several times before, the man would turn into a wolf and eat him up.

Lu Tao didn't speak, his face was tense, and his fingertips rubbed heavily on Cheng Jin's tattoo, as if trying to rub off fire. Cheng Jin didn't know why. He wanted to turn around, but his waist was restrained by the other party. He couldn't move at all. He could only turn his head laboriously, "Husband, what's wrong?"

Lu Tao's face was a little scary, and there seemed to be anger in his eyes, which made Cheng Jin feel a little unfamiliar. The skin on the lower back was already red from rubbing, but the black handwriting was more distinct. There was no trace of rubbing off. Lu Tao seemed to have finally given up rubbing it there. Start taking a shower under the shower head.

Cheng Jin stood there blankly, like a child who had done something wrong, "Why don't we take a bath together?"

"No need to."

It was just fine just now, why did it suddenly happen again?

Cheng Jin had to soak himself in the hot water, and after rubbing his body briefly, he took the lubricant, turned his back, raised his butt to the surface of the water, and began to expand for himself.The viscous liquid was sent into the anus by the fingertips. After many times of use, he was used to this kind of thing. The fingertips pushed it in, and the intestines automatically sucked up. Cheng Jin accidentally rubbed it. When he reached his sensitive point, a groan escaped from his throat.This lewd cry was not loud, but Lu Tao might be too strong to hear it in the sound of the water.

He froze all over, and paused for a while while taking a shower, then slowly turned his head, and after seeing Cheng Jin's current posture, his eyes narrowed slightly, he turned off the faucet, and asked, "What are you doing? ?"

Cheng Jin's face was already blushing, he bit his lip, and whispered: "Expand..."

He felt that his husband was asking knowingly, and he was a little embarrassed and hopeful, "Can you help me? "

When he said this, he deliberately turned the direction so that the small hole in his thigh met Lu Tao's line of sight.The bright red anus has opened a small hole, and white lubricant is pasted on it, like some kind of liquid, there is a kind of straightforward pornography. Cheng Jin's fingers were slender and fair. When they squeezed into the intestines, more viscous liquid was squeezed out, forming a thin line that dripped onto the water.The man saw his Adam's apple roll, and he couldn't help walking forward.

Just as he was about to receive the lubricant that Cheng Jin handed over, his eyes swept across the tattoo, and his eyes became cold and dark. He suddenly picked Cheng Jin up from the water, his steady and powerful arms hugged him firmly, and then walked out of the bathroom."Husband...husband..."

Cheng Jin couldn't see the man's face, and his body suddenly hung in the air, which made him somewhat panicked. They passed through the bathroom door, through the suite door, he was quickly placed on the bed, and the next second, his waist was grasped by a wide hand, his ass was forced up, and then he was pushed by the man in his hole.

The thick meat blade was hot, and even if Cheng Jin couldn't see it, he knew that his husband must be very hard at the moment, but he struggled slightly and whimpered: "Go to the mirror..."

Lu Tao paused, his voice low and deep, "Why?"

Cheng Jin's tone was coquettish, "I want to watch my husband enter me... just like before..."

There is a full-length mirror in the bedroom, but it is not in their current position. Cheng Jin thought that he could get his wish, after all, Lu Tao also liked to fuck him in front of the mirror, but who would have thought that the man would not let go of the strength to restrain him, and pushed the huge penis into his anal hole, sending a small half of it in."Wow...so big...husband...husband..."