CHAPTER 43

"Sixty-two percent of the toxin has been removed, the research progress is thirty-five percent, the vital signs are normal, and the memory is stable. It is expected that after three months, the toxin will completely disappear from the body."

When Lu Tao came out of the examination cabin, Dr. Gerson smiled at him with joy in his tone, "Congratulations, Admiral, you are one step closer to a complete recovery."

Lu Tao looked at his sincere eyes, but couldn't smile. Although the second personality is derived from the main personality due to the relationship between toxins, it is not the same as the ordinary dual personality or split personality, because strictly speaking, this is not a mental illness, it can only be regarded as "sickness", so no one thought it would be a bad thing for the"him now" to disappear in a few months.

Except himself. Because he did not carry the previous memory, Lu Tao could still think that he had amnesia at first, but after realizing that he was a derivative personality and that the experience during this period of time would disappear forever in a few months, he felt unspeakable discomfort in his heart. However, even so, the military soul engraved in his bones still allowed him to suppress the darkness that he should not have produced, and actively cooperated with the research experiments of the military hospital, and even participated in it himself. They walked out of the research room together and handed over the data to Dr. Tian Qi. During this time, Dr. Tian Qi was busy with sleepless nights, hoping to develop a vaccine to contain the toxins of the Zerg and werewolf, and prevent the possible harm to human beings in the future. 

In fact, Lu Tao does not agree with this very much. He has checked most of the information and knows that there are more than 30,000 species of Zerg in the rainforest planet, of which there are more than 5,000 species that can release toxins. He wants to decipher their toxins one by one. , is simply impossible. In fact, he prefers another way to solve the enemy, which is to destroy the entire rain forest planet. A once-and-for-all approach. The only thing that is not feasible with this method is that even if they have quite high-end weapons, they are enough to blow up the entire rainforest planet and werewolf planet, but this will cause a quantum storm in the universe, and the entire galaxy will be fluctuated, and the consequences are likely to confuse entire galaxies, and ultimately humans will not be spared.

This plan was naturally suppressed, and now only the second plan is left, that is to create a weapon that can make the Zerg of the rain forest planet go extinct without destroying other species, and the construction of such a weapon is very difficult. So far, It has failed twenty-five times. But now there is hope. The toxins in his body are the foundation of this dawn. Different from the "Extinction Plan" faction, some high-level officials on the empire planet have another idea about the two types of enemies, hoping to find a balance so that they can live in harmony with each other, and Dr. Tian Qi is one of them. . He does not agree with the annihilation of the Zerg and the werewolves. He agrees that "existence is reasonable", and he also thinks that humans are not nobler than any race. He believes that the Zerg and the werewolves are not all invaders, just like humans are not all good people, so The research he has done is to remove the "bad" part of the Zerg and the werewolf, leaving the "good" ones, and then coexist peacefully with humans.

Such a theory has actually won the support of many people, and even half of the high-level parliamentarians agree with this concept. Therefore, the "extinction plan" has been obstructed, and humans are occasionally invaded by the Zerg and the werewolf. For this reason, the spokesperson of the "Extinction Faction" was so angry that he even said fiercely at the press conference: "I really should throw this group of peaceful people on the rainforest planet or the werewolf planet and see if they can do it. If you encounter any 'good' Zerg or werewolf, shelter them from being eaten by the same kind!"But quarrels are quarrels, and in private, experiments on both sides continue.