CHAPTER 46

Cheng Jin has never been in contact with the riots, he has only seen them in the news or newspapers, but because the place where it happened is too far away, he has no concept, nor can he understand why those people are having a good time and go to the street. Go up the parade, or fight with strangers.However, the blood-filled pictures on the news photos still gave him a great impact, so when Lu Tao mentioned the riot, a bloody color appeared in his mind, and his whole body suddenly became tense. "Why, why are there riots?"

Lu Tao turned on the light screen, and in just a few minutes, he probably understood the ins and outs of the matter. He said: "There is a religion that prevails on Planet Rizhao, and almost all people believe in it, but a hundred years ago, their deity religion was divided into Eastern and Western schools. Because of some things, the East and the West are reluctant to alternate regimes, so there is a riot, and there have been several small conflicts before."

Cheng Jin asked worriedly, "Is the conflict big this time?"

Lu Tao stared at the light screen and browsed quickly. After a while, he said: "It's not big, don't worry." He turned off the light screen, "Go take a shower first, at most we won't go out for two days at most, this hotel is still safe."

Cheng Jin breathed a sigh of relief, but his heart was still a little suspended. He hesitated for a while before asking, "Husband, you... don't you plan to intervene?"

"Imperial Planet sent the army to deal with it. I am on vacation, so there is no need to come forward."

Hearing his answer, Cheng Jin felt a little strange in his heart. He didn't spend much time with his husband in the past, but because he was too obsessed with him, he secretly collected his information in private. He had a concept of the battles he participated in and the achievements he made. He remembered what Lu Tao did in the past. Among them, a small half of them are "nosy". It wasn't supposed to be his mission, but because he was bumped into it, he decided to complete it. When encountering injustice, he will lend a hand to help. He has never been one to stand by. And he looks indifferent now, it should be...

 This matter is not that serious. Cheng Jin thought silently in his heart. Seeing that he didn't move, Lu Tao stretched out his hand and squeezed his cheek, with a wicked smile on his face, "What? Don't you want to wash off your husband's things? Or do you want your husband to wash it for you?"

His teasing made Cheng Jin stop thinking about it, his face turned red, and he looked at his husband with some twist and some anticipation. Lu Tao hugged him and kissed him on the lips, "Do you want me to wash it for you?"

Cheng Jin nodded slightly. 

Lu Tao booked a suite. The bathroom is also very spacious and luxurious. The jacuzzi is huge, more than enough for two people to soak in. Cheng Jin was stripped clean and placed in hot water. Facing the same naked husband, he still felt shy, and he was too embarrassed to open his legs together. After being coaxed several times by Lu Tao, he slowly opened his legs, revealing that he had been hit by the reddish stock.

His hole was wet, and as soon as a finger was inserted, it was full of sticky liquid. Lu Tao opened his anus with two fingers, and after a while, white semen flowed out, looking extremely lewd. Lu Tao's eyes darkened, and he said in a low voice, "It's so beautiful."

Cheng Jin knelt down in the bathtub, blushing, and whispered, "Don't say it, husband..."

Lu Tao just laughed, licked his earlobe, and whispered, "How does it feel to have sex in the car? Is it good?"

Cheng Jin was so shy that he wanted to cover his ears, but he was reluctant to listen to the man's voice. After being teased a few times, he whispered, "Good."