CHAPTER 30

After knowing that he lost his memory, Lu Tao  became closer to more and more people and was invited  to parties or banquets. Lu Tao really didn't refuse all of them, especially when there were gatherings on competition occasions, he was still keen to participate, after all, he liked competition very much. In general competitions, there are prizes, mostly exquisite gadgets. Every time Lu Tao wins, he brings them back to Cheng Jin. This time he brought back a bracelet with blue gems. Cheng Jin liked it when he saw it. After seeing a signature engraved on the inner circle, he was a little surprised, "This is Master Quan’s work. High-value ones, who has the money to sponsor these prizes?"

"I don't know."

Lu Tao didn't care about this, but after seeing this thing, he thought that his little wife would like it, so he went out and aimed for it seriously, and he won the first place without accident.

"Master Quan? Is he famous?"

Cheng Jin nodded vigorously, and said:

"He likes to embed sapphires on the jewelry. I like blue. Maybe I'm still influenced by him, because my brother took me to his studio when I was a kid. It's shiny, all blue gems are so beautiful."

Listening to him complimenting others, Lu Tao felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, "To be called a master, is he young?"

"He was  eighty five years old when I saw him."

Cheng Jin didn't understand his husband's thoughts, and replied  "And I was only seven years old."

The admiral was relieved now, with a smile on his face.

Cheng Jin said: "At that time, I begged my brother to buy all the accessories there. My brother also begged Master Quan for a long time, but he was very stubborn and didn't intend to sell it. In the end, he only gave me a small blue gem pendant. I don’t know where I left it ,for it has been a long time. Master Quan lived for  92 years and died. Soon after his death, his studio was stolen. All of his works disappeared. The police tracked them for a long time, but no trace was found. , And then three years ago, three of his most proud works came out and were put on auction in an auction house. It seemed that there was this bracelet, and I remember there was a matching necklace."

Lu Tao was a little confused, "You didn't bid at that time?"

The Cheng family hadn't gone bankrupt at that time and was the richest family on the  Empire planet.
Cheng Jin seemed to be very concerned about this information, and he should have participate.

Cheng Jin looked confused, and  shook his head, "No."

"Why?"

Cheng Jin fiddled with the bracelet, his voice softened, "It's not a necessity, it's not necessary."

*****
At that time, his relationship with Lu Tao was very stiff. After being left out for three years, he finally felt that he couldn't stand it and wanted to break out. He wanted to do all kinds of things to get the man's attention. He also suspected that Lu Tao had a lover outside, and even wished to find a newspaper to interview him and announce that he was Lu Tao's partner, but in the end he resisted it.

One time, when his husband came back, Cheng Jin spent a lot of time decorating the house, bought many beautiful high-priced accessories, and dressed himself well, looking forward for his husband’s compliment.

However, when Lu Tao saw the appearance of his home, he stopped entering the door. He stared at Cheng Jin and asked in a cold tone, "Are you only going to modify your appearance?"

Cheng Jin was stunned. The beautiful young master hadn't been able to distinguish his hurtful words . His heart was anxious and confused, and scolded the helpers, saying that they were making their own decisions, which made Lu Tao feel dissatisfied.