CHAPTER 45

They got on the bus at eight o'clock in the morning, and arrived at Rizhao Planet at the standard eight o'clock in the evening. However, when it should be dark on the Empire Planet, the sun here is still hanging in the sky, and it seems that it will take a while before it disappears from the sky.

After the car arrived at the station, there were only the two of them left in the carriage. When they entered the station, there were very few people, which made Cheng Jin a little puzzled, "Husband, is the population of this planet very small?"

Lu Tao packed all the luggage of the two of them and heard the words: "Rizhao Planet ranks 19th in population, with a total population of 130 million, which is not too small."

"Ah?" Cheng Jin glanced at the almost empty interior of the station, "Is there really that many people?"

 But after walking for a while, Cheng Jin couldn't care less, since he found his ass is getting wet since his  husband ejaculated when the two of them did it twice in the seats, and each time was extraordinarily long. Lu Tao seemed to do it on purpose and didn't clean it up for him, so he had to get out of the car with the man's semen. 

Originally, he was quite cautious, but he was a little loose just now, so he didn't clamp it, and the semen flowed out. Cheng Jin's face instantly turned red, he didn't dare to look around, and his walking pace slowed down a bit. He just hoped that all the semen would not flow out, otherwise he might even get wet outside his pants. , which is too embarrassing.

When he was about to walk out of the station, Cheng Jin felt a gust of hot wind coming, and when he walked out of the station completely, he was a little dumbfounded.

So hot!And the scene in front of him...is completely different from what he imagined. He imagined that Rizhao Planet had all kinds of fruits. Once he got here, he could see all kinds of fruit trees, as well as beautiful and attractive honey grapes, but in reality, there was almost nothing in front of him. Yes, there is nothing, no fruit trees, no tall buildings, not even grass, some are just a barren gravel field with an asphalt road winding in the middle, and there is a parking lot not far away. Some vehicles were parked scattered. And those cars were very different from the cars he had seen, they all looked a little old.

Cheng Jin grabbed his  husband's wrist subconsciously, a little flustered, "Husband, is it supposedly like this?" He looked at Lu Tao at a loss, "Did we come to the wrong place?"

"It's not wrong, part of the land on Rizhao Planet is very poor and not suitable for planting, so it is used to build public places, and the fare to the Empire Planet is too expensive, few people can afford it, and the flow of people is too small, so it was divided. The place you go to is relatively remote." Lu Tao squeezed his palm and smiled lightly, "Afraid?"

Cheng Jin hurriedly shook his head, "With my husband here, I'm not afraid."

They stood there for only two minutes before someone surrounded them. The people there are almost all dark-skinned and thin, and their clothes can only be described as cheap. Among so many people Cheng Jin knew, even the most desolate ones were not like this, so he was a little panicked and a little unclear. After hearing them speak, Cheng Jin realized that they were "taxi drivers" and came to ask them if they wanted to take a taxi, which made him relieved.

Lu Tao chose one of the car owners without deliberately bargaining. They followed him for a few minutes until they came to a small yellow car. Looking at the somewhat outdated body, Cheng Jin held back his disgust and sat in the back seat with Lu Tao. When he saw that the other party started the car manually, Cheng Jin finally couldn't help but asked in a low voice, "This car... can't it drive automatically?"

The driver suddenly said: "Where did you two come from? It won't be from the empire planet, right?"

Cheng Jin was a little surprised, "How do you know?"