CHAPTER 44

The time that the car traveled through the folded space was actually very short, adding up to only 15 minutes in total. During these 15 minutes, Cheng Jin didn't feel anything unusual, but it was dark outside the window, which made him feel a little bit. flustered. He grabbed his husband's hand nervously and asked in a low voice, "In the folded space, what will happen to us if there is an accident?"

"Disappear." Lu Tao's expression was calm, but what he said surprised Cheng Jin.

"Disappear..., disappear?" He was so frightened that he stuttered again.

"Yes, this car will take us into an invisible state, and even the powder will not stay." Seeing that the little wife was really frightened, Lu Tao laughed and touched his head, "Don't worry, the folding space is used to it, for It has a history of 120 years, and in this 120 years, there has only been one major accident, 110 years ago. In other words, the car has passed safely. One hundred and ten years, so we shouldn't be so unlucky."

Cheng Jin breathed a sigh of relief, and his eyes quickly showed admiration, "Husband, you know a lot!"

The Admiral smiled and said again: "Actually, because of that accident, this train was almost cancelled and the folding space was almost disabled, but fortunately it continued to run in the end, otherwise we would have to sit in the upper half of the Rizhao Planet. 

"Moon ship." These things are things that Cheng Jin has not been exposed to before, and his focus is obviously different from ordinary people. "That's not bad. In this way, we can be inseparable every day for at least a month." The smile on the corners of his mouth slowly subsided, and a complex emotion appeared in Lu Tao's eyes. He said, "Yes."

Fifteen minutes later, their train passed through the folded space, and there was light from the windows. Cheng Jin hurriedly leaned over to the window to take a look. First he saw a chaotic white, and then slowly he saw the shadow of the city. Cheng Jin's eyes widened when countless skyscrapers appeared in front of him, and he exclaimed, "The buildings here... are so tall..."

"It's the World Trade Building, we have already arrived at the trade planet." Although Lu Tao has no memory of being here, he still accurately named the place,

 "The trade planet is the most populated place in the seventy-two planets. The resident population, with a total of 1.5 billion, is our first stop.""1.5 billion... a lot of people!" Although Cheng Jin was not very smart, he used to have fun. He also knew that the Empire Planet has only 30 million people. Compared with the number of 1.5 billion, the gap is really big. .All kinds of towering buildings made it almost impossible for him to see. If the windows could not be opened, he probably wanted to stick his head out to see. Most of the passengers in their car got off here, but a small number came up. Their seats are very private, like eggshells. 

Lu Tao booked the couple's seat, and it was separated from the other seats. Basically, if they didn't get close to them, they wouldn't be able to see what they were doing. The car stayed on the trading planet for ten minutes, and then started to leave at an extremely fast speed. Cheng Jin got a list of the stations of this train, and when he saw that the far end was their destination, he couldn't help feeling a little itchy.

 Lu Tao saw what he was thinking and said with a low smile, "What? Do you think the journey is too far?"

Cheng Jin hurriedly shook his head, "I have never left the Empire Planet before, and I am so happy to be able to go so far this time."

The car stepped into the darkness again, and Cheng Jin was no longer panicking this time, because he knew that he had driven into the underground passage. He and Lu Tao had eaten the nutrient decoction before coming here. Basically, he didn't need to eat again for a day. There was no scenery to see. When he was feeling a little bored, Lu Tao turned on the screen in front of him. The screen is different from the light screen. It has a substance. Cheng Jin felt it was novel, "Can you still watch TV?"