Part 33

🅴🆂🆃🅴🅻🅻🅰 groans in her sleep, the bright sunlight was urging her to be awake for the new day. Slowly opening her eyes, half-lidded she examines around her first. Takes note of how Thresh can't be seen anywhere although his essence from bags and weaponry is.

Estella had slept flat on her stomach to avoid her back wound from more infection without proper care, nevertheless, when she slowly stood up it bothered her how the sense of blood still leaked out and tarried down her skin.

An overnight hibernation should have made the patch of blood dry, not still oozing. It didn't help much when the pain was much more agony than yesterday. Reaching a hand behind her to take a portion of the bleed, hissing when she accidentally put pressure on her wound. She guided her hand that was coated with her blood in front, feeling the texture of the blood then it hit her.

"Great." Rushing around the burrow in silent panic, she found the dagger that Clover had thrown. Once found, Estella's alarm went overboard when the softest hue of poison was detected latching onto the blade. "Just fucking great."

She knew if she didn't ascertain a cure. The poison in her will gradually drain her to death. She had already consumed a night because of her stupidity in not monitoring her condition thoroughly. Procuring a deafening sigh now is not the time to panic. Wearing her jacket to cover her injury from Thresh, Estella initiates out to look at the towering black man.

It conveyed her a few minutes into the forest to locate him. There kneels Tresh over a brunch of berries thickets as he collects them. Estella scans his leg, glad that she is witnessing it moderately improve, unlike her pain.

"For someone who slept so intensely last night, you seem more tired than anything," Thresh smirks, establishing a light mockery in the air but Estella can sense his lingering concern for her. Pushing those words as she was the sole one who apprehended the answer to them. She went to help him with his task of berry picking, While she was doing so, Estella noticed the many tiny cameras that were mounted up high with the trees.

Some even in the bushes she and Thresh are going through.

"STELLIE!" Estella flinches at the unforeseen roaring sound of her nickname being summoned, Thresh even suspends his action and shares confusing eye contact with the girl. "... Sounds pretty mad." Thresh had a murmur between them as her name proceeded to be requested out with a scary booming timbre. Estella took a moment before she started recognizing the owner of that voice, "It's Aries."

"Well, he has some confidence to be yelling out his whereabouts for the Careers." Estella sighed, standing up carefully, being mindful of her wound. She engaged her eyes to wander around before detecting a figure trudging leisurely up to them. Thresh stood beside her, both elected to keep placid and see how long Aries performed to keep up the screaming.

"I'm no longer surprised... Merely disappointed." Thresh laughed at Estella's tone strapping with her blameless frustration while shaking her head left and right.

"ESTELL- OH! THERE YOU FUCKING ARE!!" Aries stands still in the middle of his shout, excluding that his voice simply advanced higher at the sight of his partner. Hastening toward Estella and Thresh like there is no tomorrow. She frowned as Aries got closer to her sight, she witnessed his right eye being wrapped with a cloth that had a blood patch on it. Her anxiety for her partner developed but discerning the comfortable state Aries is in, made her calm down.

Aries had both his arms out, ready to envelop her in his large beloved hug but Estella who's gotten to know the male, understood what was going to happen. And with her injury, it would get more critical.