The End (NEW BOOK)

Hey, there

Hey, there.

Surprisingly the book is doing great. Notwithstanding, the story not even ending yet. It's still in progress, I'm still writing. I'm moving into the second series of this book, following The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, the movie.

So, I'm still writing on this one.

Please don't stop reading. Thank you so much.

You can discover the new book in my profile, under of books I have written! I'm looking forward to getting the book out there for you, for you to read. I'm really enthusiastic about the book.

Thank you for your support!

It's amazing how many people are reading this, I'm so grateful. I really appreciate it.

Thank you for your support, I'm so glad you are enjoying the book. It's so great to see so many people enjoying the book.

GOOD BYE!

HELLO!

I'm back! And along with the continuation of this book, following the narrative plot of the second movie of the Hunger Games Mockingjay - Part 2!

I hope you keep reading, enjoying, and supporting my books!

I'll leave down below here the new book cover that you can find under my 'Story Written By...' in my profile. And then again, I want to express my gratitude to my readers.
I love you!