Chapter 11

As my eyes slowly opened, I needed a second or two to remind me where I was. Then everything came back, Teddy and Addison left, we started kissing in the hallway, she carried me in the kitchen and we slept there together, she carried me in my bed and slept together again, I felt asleep.
"We need to clean the kitchen." I said as I woke up.
"Why?" Callie asked me still with her eyes closed. She was definitely still half asleep.
"Because I don't want, that if Teddy or Addison are cooking something, they my taste feel." I said laughing. Her eyes suddenly went open.
"Your right." She agreed. I stood up and took the blanket with me, since my clothes are still in the kitchen. I took one last look on my girlfriend, before I went downstairs. Putting up all my clothes, I could hear Callie coming downstairs.
"But you cleaning up, does not mean it was the last time, or?" She asked. I turned around, still holding my blanket to cover my body.
"Its not. It's just for safety. Except you don't want to." I said getting more unsure with every word I said. She quickly came up to me.
"Oh honey we need to do this again!" She said, leaning in for a kiss. I opened the blanket and pressed my naked body against hers.
"But not now!" I said pulling away.
"You have way too much self control! Sometimes this can be really annoying." Callie laughed.
I giggled a little bit and bited my lip again, but I turned around and started getting dressed. I then took a new sponge and cleaned up our mess. I could feel Callie's look in my skin, how she almost undressed me with her eyes. She studied my body.
"Stop it until we're upstairs, I just got done cleaning up here." I laughed. She didn't waited another second. I throw the sponge in the trash and jumped upstairs. I went straight to my room, but Callie wasn't there, so I went to Callies room, she wasn't there neither.
"Callie? Where are you?" I yelled laughing. I heared a shower went on.
When I entered Callies bathroom, she already waited for me.
"About time honey!" She said. I came closer to her and started kissing her again. She started moaning in the kiss, when I pushed my tough in her mouth. Things got heared really fast and before I noticed it, we stood, still kissing in the shower. I could feel her hands wander down as we got interrupted.
"No no no no!" I whined as I opened my mouth and got out of the shower.
"This better be important!" I answered my phone, without looking who it was.
"Why? Am I not allowed to call you anymore?" Teddy asked at the other end of the phone.
"Oh I'm sorry Ted's. I just wanted to take a shower." I laughed. It wasn't a complete lie.
"Oh uhm I'm sorry. I just- I'm bored so I thought I could ask you how your day been until." She said. Shit. I couldn't tell her that Callie and I did it twice and were about to do it again. I couldn't tell her that I had to clean the kitchen because I knew she would ask.
"Oh uhm nothing really. Just uhm- you know, I made some sport. Working on my summer figure after you left and uhm I oh I jut wanted to take a shower and uhm I uhm I didn't ate something today yet, so I wanted to cook later and uhm maybe I could go for a walk." I answered. Callie tried to hide her laughflash.
"Uhm ok? Sounds fun I guess." Teddy answered confused.
"Yep so uhm where, where is Addison?" I asked.
"She wanted to go and grab some food. Which kind of sport did you Did?" She asked me.
"Uhm I uhm this one with uhm I I did some yoga exercises." I lied. Callie almost couldn't held her laugh. I quickly ran out of the room.
"Ok..." silent came up.
"Yep. Uhh Teddy I need to go. You know, the walk I wanted to take." I said.
"But didn't you wanted to go have a shower?" She asked me.
"Oh right, yes I'm gonna take a shower now. Love You!" I said and hung up.
As I entered the bathroom again Callie started to laugh even more.
"Shut up." I laughed as she opened her mouth to say something.
"Yoga? Seriously? You compare sex with Yoga? Your unbelievable Honey!" She said.
"I said shut up." I laughed and slapped he butt.
"Aww come here." She said and opened her eyes. I accepted and she pulled me for a long hug.
"Your not really think about taking a walk, do You?" She asked me.
"Do I look like taking a walk?" I laughed and cuddled even more on Callie. She shoke her head and we just stood there, under a hot shower, hugging and enjoying the others company.
"I love being her, but I'm hungry. I was serious when I said I didn't ate anything today." I said smiling against Callies neck.
"Mmmh wanna cook something with me? Or just eat some cookies?" She said.
"Cooking with you sounds good." I said.
"Ok baby. We are gonna cook." She said.
"Which means your cooking and I'll watch you, because I can't cook." I laughed. She agreed by shaking her head yes and hugged me even tight.
After about an hour of hugging, some kisses and washing the other one, we finally got dressed.
I sat on the counter again, where  I sat a few hours ago already. But this time, Callies cooking.
I followed her with my eyes, with every move she made.
"What do you think until now?" She asked me, opening my legs so she can stand between them.
"Smells good!" I answer truthfully. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss, before she went to the pan and salted our food a little.

"Oh my God! That's the best thing I've ever ate!" I said as we sat on the table and ate. Callie smiled at me.
"Its an old recipe, an old friend gave me ones." She smiled.
We ate, flirted sometimes and hold hands as we still sat on the table. We didn't did much that day, just made the dishes and the laundry and watched some Tele while cuddling.
I almost fell asleep when the door suddenly opened. I knew I layed in Callies Arms, so it couldn't be her.
"Do we interrupted something?" Addison asked as she walked in.
"Yes I almost felt asleep." I whined.
"That's not true, you sleep since two a half hours. I could hear your snore." Callie laughed.
"I'm not snoring, that's you!" I said as I got up. I looked on my phone.
"Your right, I felt asleep." I said as I saw it 5:39pm.
"Wait, didn't you wanted to come back tomorrow?" I asked.
"Do you think we miss Christmas with you two?" Teddy asked laughing.
I gave my best friend a slight smile. I started stretching, still in Callies Arms.
"Honey you have a love bite!" Addison said, pointing on my stomach. Shit
"That's not a love bite, I burned myself today accidentally." I lied.
"With who did slept? I was the whole time here and read!" Callie said raising an eyebrow. She dies exactly know that she left the mark there.
"I slept with nobody!" I said.
"Callie, Nick is calling soon, wanna come with upstairs?" I asked.
"Oh yes. I learned to say 'merry Christmas' on german!" She said.
"I'm proud of you." I said as I stood up. Callie followed me into my room. As soon as the door was closed I pulled her into a long, passionate kiss.
"Imagine we would've been doing something else in the living room, when Teddy and Addison came in." I said as we pulled apart. She started laughing.
"Well, then we wouldn't have to hide our relationship anymore." She said and gave me a quick kiss.
"We'll tell them soon, okay?" I said and pulled her into a hug.
"Mhm." She agreed and put her head on my own.