When Your Childhood Friend Gets a Pervert in the Mail..

"Ow.. ooohh.." 

Ben blearily opened his eyes. 

Blurs and colors filled his vision. He could barely comprehend his own consciousness, or even his own existence as his mind felt almost as rattled as a fish in a little baggy held by a toddler. 

"Easy.."

A soothing female voice spoke as Ben felt a pair of gentle hands readjust his head on the soft pillows that held his cranium aloft.  The girl's warm and soft fingers smoothed his hair over before placing a soaked towel over his burning forehead. 

"Wh-who.. wh-where?" Ben groaned. "G-Gwen? 'S dat you..?"

"Hmmm, I hope Gwen isn't my competition in your world my dear, heheh."  

Ben's vision cleared to reveal the face of a beautiful young woman with shimmering green eyes and light colored hair tied into twin tails. 

"Ophelia." Ben muttered as his vision mind finally cleared up, and his memories of the past weeks started to sweep back in.

He remembered it all..

He was a Super Hero called Ben 10, who had the ability to transform into super powered aliens, but then for some reason he had been kidnapped, had his memories rewritten temporarily and thrust into another alternate world where he and other heroes were supposed to kill each other for survival in something called a Radiant War..

He had instead tried the approach of allying with the heroes, and so far managed to ally with The Killer, The Fairy and after a hard fight, the Vampire who was now tending to him..

 "What happened?"

"The Demon happened that's what." said Ophelia. "We got attacked. You've been out.. er.. for a while."

"H-how long?"

"2 weeks."

"T-Two-!?"

Ben made to sit up, but felt his entire spine and stomach ache as he struggled to do so. 

He was only dressed in a pair of pajama pants with bandages wrapped around his chest. 

"Easy, easy, the Omnitrix doesn't heal you as fast as my Vampiric blood with me." said Ophelia. "Though even my healing's been considerably slow. Just look at my body.. "

"Ophelia.. whoa.." Ben murmured as he looked at Ophelia. 

Ophelia wore a sleeveless black top and a pair of denim shorts, so the bandages on her body, along with the copious amounts wrapping around her left arm could be seen clear as day. 

Ophelia blushed. "I-it seems one of the Demon's skills is known as Gate Seal. Her power allows her to seal away abilities that rely on drawing things from other worlds or entities in differing locations, as a result I can't heal as well as I normally do."

"You have a power like that?"

"Of course." said Ophelia. "I have the blood of the Raven Dragon, or at least its avatar, so I draw power from its real body in its own dimension."

"Real body?" Ben muttered. 

"Indeed. Remember Shub Niggurath. Do you truly believe that was her true body?" asked Ophelia. "Nope. It's more like her video game avatar. She sits behind the controls back in her own dimension while that shell with a small fragment of her power operates in lower dimensions. She's far too powerful to actually operate in this world using her real body."

"Like the Eldrazi in MTG." Ben muttered.

"Of course, where do you think the Wizards of the Coast company got the idea for the Eldrazi in that card game?" asked Ophelia. "They're based of Lovecraftian lore."