The Demon pledges her Allegiance

"Well..  this is a shit storm.. "

Hanzo looked over the city skyline from the top of a skyscraper as Temporal monsters continued to raze through the area. 

Mika and Shi-Jian stood next to him also looking kind of shocked. 

"This is.. well... " Mika shook her head. "I hope we can still loop at least one more time.."

"Well.. I'm still not sure how we're solving this problem. "Shi-Jian muttered. "I sure hope Deca  made it out alive, because she's the only one who would have the slightest idea aside from Clint. "

"Looking for her?"

God Echo Echo levitated down the rooftop.

As he did, Erice in her fairy form and Ophelia with her giant bat wings all soared down to the rooftop to meet him. 

"BEN!! Y-you're.. wait is that Ultimate Echo Echo!?" said Erice. "Holy shit, you look like a ninja.."

Ophelia's eyes were wide with immense shock. "Th-that amount of power inside you.. you're practically a god!! Wh-what the heck ha-!?"

"SHEEEEEN!!"

There was a flash of light as Ben in human form and Deca fell apart. 

Deca shook her head as she smoothed out her dress. "Oo-oops.. sorry Big Brother, it appears we cannot hold that form for very long."

"It's fine.." Ben moaned as he sat up. "J-jeez it was awesome while we were doing it though.."

Ophelia's jaw dropped for a moment. 

"Uh, I think you all have some explaining to do." said Shi-Jian. 

After Ben and Deca finished explaining what had happened. Mika smacked a fist on her palm. 

"Okay, so to summarize, you all fought Clint-Sensei, lost- Clint-Sensei turned into a giant eldritch god but because your new sibling bond was so amazing, it caused the Omnitrix to do.. something.. and you upgraded an Ultimate Alien into a God Alien which had enough power to defeat him, afterwards you cut Clint-Sensei in half.. and the moon.." said Mika. "Do I have all that right?"

"Yep." said Ben. 

"You have the most important points at least." said Deca. 

"The FUCK!!"  said Hanzo

"Well it sorta explains that.." said Shi-Jian pointing up at the sky where the two halves of an eldritch god's corpse could be seen floating just above the atmosphere, and behind it were two halves of something used to be the moon. 

"The Ocean tides alone are gonna be soooo messed up." said Erice with a frown. "We are looping right? Please tell me we're gonna loop."

Deca shook her head. "Ultimately the looping was a manual effort perpetuated by Father as he charged up power for his final battle with Big Brother.  With his death.. this world will continue to its end. However there is hope."

"What is that?" Ben asked.

"As far as I know, it is the only way to save the planet, and it was always the only way to stop the loops after dealing with Father." said Deca. "Father achieved this all by taking Temporal Beasts and storing the Re-erased time segments inside the monsters, both to pump up their hunger, and as a mechanism for creating the loops.  If we can kill all of them before they leave upon finishing their meal, then not only will we reset back to the point where it all started, but because they are all time segments from before Maltruant fiddled with time, all his nonsense will be undone."