Deca Alicia Tennyson

"BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!" Way Big and Clint's fists collided as the moon rose high in the sky which was now red.. 

Flames were now rising around the city as the cries and monstrous calls of the Temporal Abominations closed in on Japan..

Tonight as it always had been whenever a loop managed to go past 9:00 pm.. tonight the Temporal Beasts were razing across the planet, devouring souls once more.. but the fighters here did not care about that right now. 

Way Big hurled forth a barrage of blows with his fists and legs, moving at immense speeds that caused silvery shockwaves of cosmic power, moving at far greater speeds than his very size ever suggested. 

Clint grinned violently as he parried these blows. "YOU FOOL! I am an OLD ONE.. one of those offspring of an Eldritch God whose power surpasses even that of mighty Cthulhu who dwells in the deep of R'hyleh! YOU ARE NOTHING!!!"

Clint hurled a fist straight into Way Big's face, causing the giant alien to skid backwards, earth rupturing from the edge of his feet as he flew back. 

"Urgghh!" Way Big was forced to cross his arms together as Clint fired a massive yellow beam from the giant eye in his chest.. 

The beam collided with Way Big's crossed arms, splitting apart, and cracking the metal that partially comprised the massive alien's skin. 

As Way Big endured the blast, ShockSquatch Deca ran on all fours up the alien's back, using static to run vertically... appearing animalistic as she galloped on her four limbs. 

Deca Somersaulted over Way Big's head channeling electric power between her ape-like gloves in mid air. 

"ENOUGH OF THIS! FATHER!!" Deca hurled her giant lightning blast at the eye on Clint's chest. 

Clint let out a yowl of pain as smoke hissed from the eye and beam dissipated. 

"The eye on his chest!" Deca yelled as she landed on Way Big's shoulder. "Go for that Nii-san!!" 

"RIGHT!!" Way Big crossed his arms together, and cosmic power charged at the point where his wrists connected, becoming a giant cosmic energy blast that raged towards the Old One. 

Clint made to cross his arms together to block the blast, but before he could, giant towering plant-like vines exploded from the earth and latched to his wrists, pulling his arms apart. 

Mika as Swampfire had her hands raised to the sky, standing atop a nearby building as she channeled all her control over plantlife at the giant eldritch abomination. "TAKE THIS!!"

Way Big's giant cosmic blast, powerful enough to rip a planet apart, exploded straight into Clint's giant chest eye, causing him to fly back, smoke trailing from the impact point as he yowled with pain.

"Did we get him?!" Swampfire called out. 

"No." said Way Big. "Not even close.. "

Clint rose from the dust, his eyes bloodshot as his tendril-like hair hissed through the air, sparks grinding from his furious teeth alone. "YOU.. YOU!! For MILLIONS of years.. I CONTEMPLATED THE PAIN I WOULD CAUSE YOU! IT was THIS alone that allowed me to endure the millions of years at her bedpost.. ANTICIPATING VENGEANCE ON YOU!!! BEN TENNYSON!! I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!! I WILL NOOOOOT BE.. DENIED!!!!!!!!!"

Clint raised his hands to the sky. "COME MY TIME DISPLACED BEASTS! ANSWER YOUR GOD'S CALL!!"

"rrrrrrroooo.."