Chapter one- First day back

Oh hi, My name is Lilly Collins. I am 17 years Old I don't talk much because I am not that type of girl. I am usually the quiet one of my family since I am the only child. Right now I am sitting in my bed thinking what is going to happen to me tommorow. There were these questions flowing through my head like if I was going to embarrass my self or something like that since I am very clumsy. Then the next five minutes I drifted off to sleep.

-The next morning-
"LILLY COLLINS WAKE UP NOW OR YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE BUS" my mom yelled from the kitchen.
"OK I AM UP" I said. I went to use the bathroom and freshen up. Then I went to my closet and found some cute clothes for the first day back of school. I wore some white skinny jeans,a Navy blue button up shirt and lastly some navy blue vans. I went downstairs and I could smell the crisp french toast, it smelled so good.
"You look nice today honey" she said
"Thanks mom you do to" I said I started to eat my yummy french toast mom made me. Then when I was ready I got my owl backpack and my phone and headed to my bus stop. As a was heading to my bus and I saw the most prettiest boy in the whole world,he had blonde hair,white sparkling teeth,and dazzling face.

Jack Johnson POV
I was walking across the street and I saw this dazzling girl across me she was looking at me. I was too, but when we were staring at me she looked away quick. Then the bus came and she left.

Lilly POV
I went on the bus and was thinking of the boy that was across the street from me I thought I had liked him. NO LILLY COLLINS YOU ARE NOT HIS TYPE HE DOES NOT LIKE YOU.

-at school-
I got off the bus and went to my locker. I put in my combination code as got all the books I needed and put the books I did not need in my locker. When I was done I went to my first period,math. I sat down and waited for class to start but then a boy that looked formiliar he took a seat next to me I was really nervous if was going to say something but he didn't. Class started and I took notes till it ended.
Jack Johnson POV
I was going to say something to her but I thought I would talk to her out of class. "Class before you leave make sure you go and see who your class partners are" the teacher said. Class ended and the girl next to me was pack and heading out of the door. I stopped her before she left.
Lilly POV
I felt someone yank my hand and it stopped me. I turned around to see what it was. I turned around to see me face to face with the most prettiest boy in the whole world.
L: yes?
J: can you tell me your name?
L:lilly, how about yours
J:jack so you wanna hang out later or something
L:no,sorry pass
J:why?
L:because I am busy see ya
I left the room and went to the paper with all of our name on it with our partners on it.
Blah blah blah blah blah oh there we go my name Jack and lilly. Uh oh. Why this is going to be weird.What am I going to tell him to tell him that we are partners. I was kinda exited that he was my partner because I thought I had feelings for him but I don't think he feels the same way as me.
Jack Johnson POV
I really wanted to hang out with lilly but she said no I don't know why I thought she liked me too,but I guess I was wrong . I was stopped by my thought when lilly walked in looking serious. I wonder why?
L: let go were partners
She looked so HOT when she was mad. I could not get a hold of myself I fainted she catches me before I hit the ground.
L: "ARE YOU OK"
J:yeah just a little litheaded at the time but anyway which house are we going to yours or mine
L:doesn't matter
J: k let's go to mine
(Pretend school ended)
We ended up walking to Jacks house. The whole time I was walking I felt stares from jack it was kinda cute and awkward at the same time.
Jack Johnson POV
I thought that lilly was so hot in every way from head to toe. I felt shivers in my body saying hold her hand hold her hand so I did I felt her hands connect back and we both smiled at each other. Then it all stopped when we had to unattach our hand when we got to my house I was so, so happy I wanted to hold her hand for years but we could not.
Lilly POV
If felt comfortable that jack was holding my hand because I really really like him. Anyway we headed to jack house and opened up the door. I was inturduced by Jack his mother was there in the kitchen cooking.
J:hi mom
M:hi honey who is that girl with you
Jack looked at me and responded
J: oh she is my partner for school
L:hi my name is lilly
M: oh hi well jack why don't you show her around the house and then get started with your homework
J: ok come on lilly
Then we left the kitchen to Jacks room. I had to say his house was pretty big and nice. It was quiet till jack broke it
J: hey lilly can we talk
L: sure?
And he took me to his bed.
J: so I just wanted to ask and you don't have to answer this. But do you like me?
Oh my god was this just happening to me
I had to answer
L: kinda
Jack Johnson POV
she really did like me. This was like dream. Anyway back to reality we got to work and I decided at the end to show her around my house becuase I wanted to do something special.
(Skip the studying because it's boring)
Lilly POV
We did all of our boring school and then we were FINALLY done. Then jack asked me if he could show me around his house. Of course I had to say yes because of his beatiful cherry lips.
We hade little convos about like what him and I liked to do and we actually had a lot i in common. We both liked listen to the same music,we liked to go outside and just relax in the sun and so much more.
Jack Johnson POV
I could see lilly smiling a lot but then it all broke when she had to leave. It made sense because it was late. I helped her get her bag then I helped her downstairs we started more closer and closer to each other each time we got downstairs until she holded my hand and we were both facing each others faces. I could not take it anymore I had to kiss her soft cherry lips. I did it are lip connected and we were moving in sync. We let go and she was both of us were blushing so hard. Then she said goodbye and left the door. I went back to my room thinking what did I just do.
Lilly POV
I walked back to my house replaying me and my crush jack kissing and or lips connected together. I opened the door to see my parents in the kitchen so I went to say hi and and went my room.
I did not want to eat because I was not very hungry so I took a quick shower put on my comfy pj's hopped in bed and went to sleep thinking of jack.

Hi guys so this is first book I just made and I hope you guys like it. Love you :)