Chapter six

(Still when lilly was running away from jack.)
Jack j POV
I started running after lilly because I wanted to make her realize it was me. I pinned lilly to the ground making her start crying.
L:what are you doing jack you scared the heck out of me
J: sorry I did not L realize I scared you. But you scared me to becuase you ra-"
She stopped my sentence by kissing me
On.the.lips.wow she is perfect
Lilly POV
When jack was talking I looked at his lips the whole time. I finally got the chance to kiss him. BAM it happened and he kissed me back. Wow his lip were the softest.
Jack j POV
I had the most amazing kiss with lilly but I decided to stop even though I did not want to. We both got.up and I helped her up like a gentleman. Then we went into her living room. We started having a little convo but then she wanted to watch a movie so I said yes and she went into the kitchen and started getting almost all the junk food we could find. When she was done we both started the movie and we were watching The new movie 'Home' I never watched it but I thought it was good anyway. Me and lilly were far apart from each other so I started to move closer.
Lilly POV
My eyes were glued to the TV then I heard movement I knew it was jack j let him move over. When he got closer I took his hand and I intersected it with his. He agreed and we watched the movie in silence. But lovely silence (if that sentence even makes sense)
*Hour and a half later*
My eyes started to get droopy near the end of the movie. I turned over to see jack already asleep. He looked so cute with his cherry plum lips. I turned off the TV and then went to kiss jack on the cheek. Then after that I went to bed.

Hi guys I have been very bad on not getting my chapters in. But I will promise to get them in. Love cherry plums!!!!