Chapter seven

Lilly POV
I woke in jack arms. His arms are so musclar and that what i like about him. He protects me. I slid from under from hid arms and went to take a shower amd do all of my morning stuff. I hopped out of the shower and got dressed it (the clothes at the top) then i went downstairs to see sleeping johnson watching tv. I sat down next to him and we started talking a little not alot. While we were talking I kept thinking what are we. Like me and jack are kissing doing lovey dovey thing when we are not even a thing. HE DOSE NOT EVEN HAVE MY NUMBER?!?! I decided to ask him what we are.
L: jack can i ask you something?
J: yea sure anything
L: what are we
J: what are you talking about?!?!?
L:you know what i am talkimg about. The kiss. Last night
J: ohhhh that um i liked that but i think that it is better if we stay friends for now if thats ok with you
L: yea thats fine
I felt tears coming down my cheek so i just went upstairs and heard jack saying my name but I didnt not listen i just kept going up the stairs till I came to my room. I locked the door and cryed on my bed.
Really that kiss ment nothing to him. Wow.
Jack Johnson POV
I never really saw the kiss that me and lily did ment anything to her. I mean like come on. I hope she did not take that comment offensive. I mean I mean like her but i did not know she felt that way about me. Wow i screwed up. I went upstairs to her room but it was locked. Just great. I started to bang on the door till I heard footsteps coming to the door. It opened and I saw her face it was a mess but she still looked cute. I felt really felt bad. I started talking to her.
J: lily i am so so so sorry for what I said I did not know you liked me like that. I am in love with you and I always will be there when you need me. I just cant date anyone right now.
L: I bet its just cause I am diffrent not like your other girls you have been dating are not like me I get it. Thanks for the talk i get it now.
She started to close the door but I stopped it before it closed.
J: lilly its not like that i love you honestly bu-
She cute off before i could finish my sentence
L: if you loved me you would've liked the kis-
Now i cut her off by kissing her soft warm lips. We moved in sync it was amazing.
J: I did love the kiss
She smiled and our lips connected together again for the rest of the day we just cuddled and watched movie for the rest of the night.
Lilly POV
I was watching a movie with johnson till my eyes got heavy and I started to fall asleep.

HEY GUYS GOOD TO SEE YA
I know this was a sucky chapter but I promise next one will be better pincky sware:) night my loves