Chapter four

Lilly POV

I walked out the car door to see the most prettiest buffet Jack brought me to. I walked end Jack went up to the lady takes your seat then me and Jack ordered our food. "May I take your order" we both said yes. I got spaghetti and Jack got the same thing. We waited for a bit for our food to come and we were just talking about random things till our food came. We ate and we were just quiet I thought it was peaceful because I am that type of girl who does not like all that noise. It just get me mad. Then we were done. Jack wanted to dance and I accepted we were dancing for like hours it thought to me. Then it was getting late and we decided to go. Jack opened that car door for me with kinda got me mad because I am starting to think that he was making me look like a child and I am not. "Jack I am not a kid you know that right" I said "I know I just want to BE a gentleman if u don't mind" he said with ho's voice getting louder and louder.
Jack POV
Lilly was making a big deal on me trying to be a gentleman I did it want this night to end like this but it just happened. We were at Lillys house. She left the car without saying a word I got out the car "Lilly wait I'm sorr-" I said but she cut me off "I don't care" and she went in to the house.
Lilly POV
I walked into the house and did not care I walked up to my room and just went to my room feeling dirtier and sadness in the air.

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING THE CHAPTER!!!! Do you think Jack and Lilly are going to stay together or forget eachother. Comment what you think.